• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it really worth it?

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo DS just to get more FF games and maybe some of the good mario zelda and other nintendo classics games. But is that really worth it when I already got a Xbox360, PS2 and a PSP?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You'd probably like FFIV: The After Years, but I can't think of any other FF games for DS. You might like the FF I, II, III, and IV remakes though. At least, I enjoyed them...

aka958

Don't trust people
There are no I or II remakes for DS, where did you get that idea? They are for PSP.

I thought about:
FFIII
FFIV
FFIV: the after years
FFXII: Revenant wings

Plus that new pokémon game, the only one I've played is crystal and I loved it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh... Don't expect me to know everything dude. Seriously... PSP, DS, what's the difference? They're both handhelds...

Anyway, the games you said are all worth it. Trust me. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
But the PSP remakes doesn't have 3D graphics and it's a completely different feeling.
And the Nintendo DS lite costs HELL alot! Gotta start saving...
Lucky me I got a little start capital... 600 of 1600... Where the hell do i get 1000 swedish crowns? When I save I don't spend a single coin for anything else but saving, it should be done in a month.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it that expensive where you are? One is only about 80 to 100 dollars in the good old U.S. of A.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, but then it is completely new...
100 dollars = 600-700 swedish crowns. Dude, I just noticed... Buying game consoles in Sweden is pretty much as being robbed.

Top Bottom