• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it me?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't worry, I get that alot.
1. Mainly because of my rubbish Internet connection.
2. The weather affects my rubbish internet connection... i don't know how, it just does.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Don't worry, I get that alot.
1. Mainly because of my rubbish Internet connection.
2. The weather affects my rubbish internet connection... i don't know how, it just does.

I was not talking about it loading slow even though it has been for me....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was not talking about it loading slow even though it has been for me....
If you mean it's slow in regards to people posting, it's because we only have x amount of active members. Or it could be the timezone you're in so you miss out when everyone else is online (I have that problem). OR, you could spice it up and start a few general threads that everyone and anyone can relate to or add their opinion to.

If you don't mean the forum is slow regarding posts from members, then you might need to explain what you meant.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
If you mean it's slow in regards to people posting, it's because we only have x amount of active members. Or it could be the timezone you're in so you miss out when everyone else is online (I have that problem). OR, you could spice it up and start a few general threads that everyone and anyone can relate to or add their opinion to.

If you don't mean the forum is slow regarding posts from members, then you might need to explain what you meant.
That's what I meant.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Apart from IW it's the most active DMC forum I've come across. I find most of the interaction with other users comes from VMs mainly and other private interactions.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Sadly, some people did leave the forums, it used to be much more active when I originally signed on. I had left for a really long time too, twice actually due to college. However now that I have time I'm on here pretty decently. Perhaps they will eventually come back like I did, I sure hope so.

Meg

Sadly, some people did leave the forums, it used to be much more active when I originally signed on. I had left for a really long time too, twice actually due to college. However now that I have time I'm on here pretty decently. Perhaps they will eventually come back like I did, I sure hope so.
There have been some people coming back I know that. *cough*SpawnShooter*cough* XD GGC's been around to! :D

Eric, if you really want to get involved on the forums the best thing to do is just start saying hello on people's profiles. I'm usually around. :)

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
There have been some people coming back I know that. *cough*SpawnShooter*cough* XD GGC's been around to! :D

Eric, if you really want to get involved on the forums the best thing to do is just start saying hello on people's profiles. I'm usually around. :)

Indeed there has been! :D However, a few people I knew are currently inactive. I damn school for my inability of getting on here. Maybe they would have stayed if more people were talking to them :(. Oh well, I just hope they come back.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Post and people shall reply, if no-one posts any threads then there is nothing for people to talk about.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Some people leave, some are making comebacks, activity's been a little bit slow as of late in general. There's also a large division of UK based members, so time zones also account for periods of inactivity.

A fair number of people also prefer to lurk if no threads crop up which are of particular interest to them, if you want to get more involved with the community, as Meg said, it never hurts to pop people messages on their profiles from time to time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe there just needs to be more threads made we can add to easily, instead of just the ones about what we're eating, doing or thinking etc.

Yeah, there need to be actual social/discussive topics instead of just the descriptive "Oh, I'm doing this right now" kind of topic.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, there need to be actual social/discussive topics instead of just the descriptive "Oh, I'm doing this right now" kind of topic.

Oh I know you are great at it! ;)

If anyone really complains about these stuff they really gotta do something about it. I'm not complaining and I'm having a blast here as it is.

Eric makes way for alot of threads trying to spice it all up. That's nice, someone who acts as well. =D

Meg

I just made a couple of topics in the General Gaming section dealing with something other than what you ate that day.

YOUR WELCOME!

Top Bottom