• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it me or...?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
There is a huge difference between believing something that isn't true and telling someone they are full of sh*t. And if you can't see it, then please feel free to PM me so we can discuss this further. Since this is your first ever warning, it will expire in half the amount of time it usually takes. Just take it like an adult and move on. Or move to PMs. The only reason why I'm not PMing this to you is so I can address something that everyone needs to see.

I am sick of seeing people lace their arguments with insults and baiting. This has been going on for f to long and countless unofficial warnings have been given out. Don't call people names, don't troll, don't bait them into responding. This isn't difficult. Just because the other member isn't personally offended by your display, doesn't make it okay. Potential members can see what everyone is posting, What kind of message are we sending out with this kind of behavior? Playful teasing is okay, what happened here wasn't.

Also, just as a tip. Staff can view edited and deleted posts. So really think before you hit that submit button.

Do not respond to this in the thread. My PM box is always open. Please use that instead.

Carry on, everyone. :thumbsup:
the submit was actually on purpose, because for some reason I can't seem to click send on my PM window, so this was the only way I could think for you to get the message. Have some faith in me, I've been on the internet long enough to know what a forum mod can see :p

But okay, I can see where you're coming from here. I'll try to tone it down

I get what your saying and it makes sense that he would stay out of human affairs unless they have a supernatural bent to them but I dont seeing him staying out of the Umbran/lumen war since that seems to be up his alley.
not necessarily. The big event that forced him to act was a war that threatened the safety of humans ('war' is putting it nicely, it was more like an extermination), while the umbran/lumen war was a battle only between forces representing heaven and hell. Dante himself holds the belief that a human who has traded away their soul for demonic power is nothing more than a demon, and while merciful and protective of humans, he will put down a demon-made human without a second thought. If sparda held a similar view, he wouldn't have viewed the umbra as humans, and not worth involving himself

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
the submit was actually on purpose, because for some reason I can't seem to click send on my PM window, so this was the only way I could think for you to get the message. Have some faith in me, I've been on the internet long enough to know what a forum mod can see :p

But okay, I can see where you're coming from here. I'll try to tone it down

Hi there, may I possibly intervene?

No? Oh okay, well I'm still going to throw my two cents out there. So take it how you will. I don't mind either way if you listen to these warnings or not, because there's one simple road that it'll end up leading to in the long run.

1. If you've been on the internet long enough. I'm sure that without the sarcasm you can display yourself when being officially warned by a member of staff. And to act mature about it.

2. If you know what we can and can't see, then fair enough. Still the point made was addressed to everybody, not just yourself. This isn't a place where you can just post whatever snarky comments you like and think you are above the rules.

3. Nobody is above the forum rules. Therefore please take the warning seriously.

4. There is no trying to tone it down when you have already been warned. You do, you don't. You understand the consequences either way.

5. This kind of attitude is exactly what Meg is getting at. It's something we'll be sure to crack down on.

Bare that in mind. Thank you ;)

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Hi there, may I possibly intervene?

No? Oh okay, well I'm still going to throw my two cents out there. So take it how you will. I don't mind either way if you listen to these warnings or not, because there's one simple road that it'll end up leading to in the long run.

1. If you've been on the internet long enough. I'm sure that without the sarcasm you can display yourself when being officially warned by a member of staff. And to act mature about it.

2. If you know what we can and can't see, then fair enough. Still the point made was addressed to everybody, not just yourself. This isn't a place where you can just post whatever snarky comments you like and think you are above the rules.

3. Nobody is above the forum rules. Therefore please take the warning seriously.

4. There is no trying to tone it down when you have already been warned. You do, you don't. You understand the consequences either way.

5. This kind of attitude is exactly what Meg is getting at. It's something we'll be sure to crack down on.

Bare that in mind. Thank you ;)
I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious. If this is the concern meg has, I see where I would cross that line, and I'll be more aware of it to fix it.

and happy thanksgiving, everyone! ;)

Top Bottom