• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is a DMC5 Special Edition ever gonna be made in the next year?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Vergil, Trish & Lady deserve upgrading and their own stories.

Plus Kyrie never made a physical appearance in the game, only voice.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y

Devil may cry 6 for all of this

Vergil could have had more story in dmc 5, but lady and Trish are just secondary in dmc 5, and didn't need more story in my opinion...

No need for kyrie to physically happear she serve its purpose, her voice give hope to nero in the end

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!

Vergil could have had more story in dmc 5, but lady and Trish are just secondary in dmc 5, and didn't need more story in my opinion...

No need for kyrie to physically happear she serve its purpose, her voice give hope to nero in the end

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan

Trish and lady i agree are added baggage, but me personally id like to see more of the role Kyrie has in neros life. And maybe even see them kiss, cuz capcom has something against showing lips touch.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
Just saying that they should expand upon lady, Trish and kyrie in dmc 6 instead of a special edition, dmc 5 wasn't they re game, they were just secondary character no need to expand they re story In a special edtion since they essentially have no story in dmc 5, just supporting the main characters

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Probably not until next year at the earliest since none of the special editions released within the same year. It'll be interesting to see the approuch for a special edition though since excluding DmC Definitive edition, 3 and 4's SE were more or less glorified dlc packs. RE2 and DMC5 are very much quality games so I hope any rereleases would have the same standard. Though I am partial to that rumored Ladys Night that was going around during the early days of release, mostly just because I want more Lucia lol.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Special Edition will most likely a next gen re-release, so I'd say it's going to come closer to the the release of the new consoles (wich could be at the end of next year or something like that)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I rather get episodic dlc instead. Its probably cheaper and more story focused.

Granted i rather get a Vergil spinoff than just a DLC.

#RIPV #RIPLITTLECHICKEN #WASTED.

A joke scenario DLC with Kyrie/Morrison/Patty standing in for Nero/Dante/V could be funny.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If I got playable Vergil, and missions unlocked completely to play all 20 as Dante , Vergil, Nero or v

And maybe lady and Trish for bloody palace

Then I'd be happy

I don't think we will get a special edition at all, but of we do I agree it will probably be next gen

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom