• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interviews + Some Interesting Stuff

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wait, but neoDante is wearing a coat, and just because he doesn't have the muscle to lift a Cool ass giant sword, means that he is better? I don't follow

That's not what I meant to say, and yes, I think neoDante is better then the old Dante.
memes-come-at-me.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Troll_fail.jpg

As a brony I am not annoyed by your epic fail attempt to troll me. Good day sir

Haha. Whatever you say, bro...ny. That doesn't change the fact that I prefer neoDante over old Dante. Is that so awful? Well you may continue on with your same-old trolling.
images

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Haha. Whatever you say, bro...ny. That doesn't change the fact that I prefer neoDante over old Dante. Is that so awful? Well you may continue on with your same-old trolling.
images
images
Quite honestly I do not give a **** if you prefer neoDante, I prefer to stay with the old Dante for my own reasons

DragonMaster2010

Now that that's out of the way;

On topic: Some of the stuff here is pretty informative. Some I didn't see yet. Hopefully we gwt a look at the Devil Trigger soon.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah,new dante has some orihara izaya smug on him.No wonder durarara!! fans are drooling over the new dante in the other forum i'm in and MAL.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Really? That's automatically a win. What other forum though, I wanna see.

Thread got locked and deleted because of a massive flame war.
You should know the cause of the flame war.
and........that forum is down for a moment.It's been weeks since i last visited.

DragonMaster2010

Thread got locked and deleted because of a massive flame war.
You should know the cause of the flame war.
and........that forum is down for a moment.It's been weeks since i last visited.

Was it mine about "Izaya=NeoDante?" The first forum I ever did?

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
It's modern in style. It's presentation, it's humor, the way they show all the elements in the game...It's more modern than what DMC did.

And why does everyone immediately think they're bashing on DMC and the fans when they say it's not modern? Seriously, people take things a little too far when it comes to opinions and views.

Top Bottom