• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

INTERVIEWING THE WINNERS OF COSPLAY JAPAN 2018 EDUARDO AND LUIS DE STREET FIGHTER 2.

HELLO TO ALL I AM SERGIO REYES LEDESMA IS A GREAT HONOR TO MAKE THEM AN INTERVIEW EDUARDO AND LUIS OF THE WINNER OF COSPLAY JAPAN OF STREET FIGHTER 2 OF AUGUST 5, 2018 THE FAME WAS APPEARED IN NEWS AND IN MANY SITES OF SOCIAL NETWORKS OF THE INTERNET VIDEOS WERE FAMSY ON YOUTUBE.COM THEY WERE VIRALS THEIR VISITS ARE HIGHER THEY ARE FROM MEXICO THE COSPLAY OF CHUNLI AND DHALZIM ARE OF BANANAS COSPALY THIS INTERVIEW IS OF COSPLAY BANANAS ON FACEBOOK EDUARDO AND LUIS USE THE COSTUME BANANA FACEBOOK COSPLAY THE TRUTH BANANAS COSPLAY YOU HAVE YOUR FACEBOOK AND YOUR TWITTER AND YOUTUBE.COM HAVE GOOD COSPLAYS SERIOUSLY HERE IS MY INTERVIEW
Fri 2:11
hello I am the owner of my blog street fighter advanced player fan see a bit of my blog ... https: //streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.com/ my blog already has more than 30 queries helps me to meet with luis gamboa and eduardo parela de street fighter cosplay 2 I want to do an interview on my blog tell me what your facebook or tiwtter other sites to communicate that 2 well I hope your answer.
Fri 7:24
Hello, how are you?
This is our facebook! ... and you can find us on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube with the same name Banana Cospboys
Of course you can do the interview with pleasure!
Fri 10:21
Tell me what sites are thanks.
In all
As Cosana Cospboys
Fri 14:16
Good cosplay site
Thank you very much!
Fri 23:57
I hope to communicate with these 2 people.
Sat 15:18
Sergio can do it around here and he can use the banana accounts cospboys
Sat 18:24
aaa I understand, I thought you were someone else, you are a street player, fighter française, how you started to get into the cosplay
this conversation will be published in my blog street fighter advanced fan question you are street fighter players how they got into the cosplay
Of course we played Street Fighter! We are fans of the classic game, from remote times, until we take advantage of the change of the tortillas to play in the little machines
We started doing Cosplay for fun, we decided to go to a convention disguised for the pleasure of us we liked the idea very much
The costs of the facts and the practice of daily life can be compared with Eduardo and Luis cosplay other characters such as the trip to the Japanese cosplay event 2018 and return to Mexico
Mar 23:46
Hi hello, answer that question.
of course
Pretty trials, it is very difficult to coordinate the sounds of the audio with the performance and at the same time, take into account, take care of the interpretation and the handling of the accessories
We met at work, we worked in the same place
If you want several characters that you can find on this facebook page BananaCospboys
Very well how they felt they won the Japanese cosplay contest of 2018 they became famous in social networks.
We did not really expect it, it was something very father, everything that helped us to work in the end was rewarded and we thank all the people who supported us and who gave us their help
thanks for your interview
your res raul or luis
We are both here
You're welcome! Nice to meet ♥ ️
streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs.

Top Bottom