• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interesting Similarities

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Nero reminds me of Dante
Because they both crave attention(and their smart mouths)
Because when Berial came out he showed no attention to Nero so Nero got his attention
and when that forrest lady/snake thing didnt look at Dante he kicked seeds at her face.
you guys probably already noticed this but thought i would put it out there.
If you guys notice any other similarities between Nero and anyone else feel free to post it
Oh and btw hes kinda like Vergil with the whole give me power scene

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yes, Capcom purposely made him similair to the Sparda twins to make the original DMC fans feel comfortable about a new character.

They felt that it be easier for the DMC fans to except him if he was like a Sparda triplet. And they assumed right. If Nero was some redhead with giant glasses who wore overalls and weilded a demonic baseball bat or something, and had the personality of Ash from pokemon, Capcom headquarters would be burt to the ground by now.

If a new character (Nero of course) were to permanately come into the series, he would have to be approved by Dante's cool-o-meter, meaning that he would have to be cool like a Sparda twin and have a personality that saids, "Like a Sparda twin." Not to say he's AS cool as the Sparda twins or acts just like them, but he's in that category.

(Not that there's anything wrong with redhair and glasses, but for DMC that's just weird.)

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea but the one thing i really want to know is how exactly he is realated to them
i waish they would say
oh and btw the order is 3 1 2 4
thats what it said on this video(in the psp form)
it said DMC4 a sequal to DMC2 so idk because i heard it was 3 1 4 2 so help me out plz

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
3,1,4,2 is the correct order.

DMC4 is the sequel of DMC1 while DMC2 is set far in the future and DMC3 is the prequel of DMC1.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
AAAHHHH Nero is Dante´s clone LOL just kidding, but it´s possible, the order could have made somthing like that !

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
are you suggesting hes a test tube baby that the order cloned from like Dante or Vergil? In my opinion hes a little more like Dante from DMC1. cocky yet serious

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yasoukyoku;68654 said:
are you suggesting hes a test tube baby that the order cloned from like Dante or Vergil? In my opinion hes a little more like Dante from DMC1. cocky yet serious

yea i agree

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
People say that Angus Angelo and Credo Angelo are made by fusing Nelo Angelos soul with angus and credo.

Wat if nero was born using nelo angelos soul it would explain his "virgil-ness"

Top Bottom