• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interesting Capcom news.

moseslmpg

How is this interesting? It just says they aren't releasing any games this fiscal year and the games use the MT framework. That's hardly even news.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
moseslmpg;265041 said:
How is this interesting? It just says they aren't releasing any games this fiscal year and the games use the MT framework. That's hardly even news.

I for one found it very interesting, so stuff the bluntness, okay?

moseslmpg

I'd rather not write an ornate flowery response that would waste everyone's time.

When I think of interesting news, I think of maybe a new game announcement or something people did already know or couldn't already assume. To me, it is neither interesting nor is it news, nor is it even related to DMC as the OP implied.

This didn't need its own thread.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;265037 said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/03/capcom-talk-nintendo-3ds-development-plans/

Very interesting...take your time to read it...and read some of the comments there...they are tremendously on the spot...if they release a DMC 3D I'll forgive them about the cr4p they pulled with DMC PSP...maybe.:p

Interesting. Although this means that Capcom has no plans to release new games from their major franchises (DMC, RE series, etc) to console games, sadly.

Oh well, I can wait for Dead Rising 2 on September. Good find. :)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Don't be so sure...the whole thing was done with MonHun tri and that's their biggest franchise for the moment.And MT FRameworks...some "hopefull" leads are ahead of us...probably.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I honestly don't think that Capcom would release any mainstream game on a handheld. Its not really where the money is in gaming.
They tried the water with RE on the DS and it didn't work out.
I really cannot see them releasing DMC on the 3DS, as they would've released a DMC on the PSP by now.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^MonHun 1,2 and the PSP only Freedoms?RE 3DS?SSFIV 3D?MonHUN Tri on the PSP?

Not releasing any mainstream...HOHO!I think that chance has been blown quite some time time.HERE'S TO HOPING!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If capcom can have DMC on psp canned, then they have plenty of time to can those ideas too.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Semi-true.While DMC on the PSP was only shown at gaming magazines via name and Capcom said they would do it,nothing else happened.RE 3D and SSFIV 3D aleady have : images showing the 3D graphics of the game along with videos[16 sec teasers...maybe more] coming around October.And now they are telling use that they won't be released at the same time as the 3DS hinting at either more work on the ports or extra content...or just laziness.:p

Top Bottom