• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Interest Check] Gears of War E-Day

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Would anyone like to do an RP dating back to Emergence Day in the Gears of War universe? Just asking v_v

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hah alrighty. I'm going to go ahead and say...this'll probably be started soon, so if any of you others feel up to joining after it starts, pop me a PM and I'll see if I can work you in.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
(Sorry for the DP...shame on me v_v)

Because I know DT is interested, and Credo is after this week, I went ahead and made the RP

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?p=251099#post251099

Anyone else wanting to join, please glance through it.

My character

Name: Elliot Greene

Equipment: Standard Issue COG Armor w/ Helmet, Lancer, Gnasher, Snub, x2 Frags, Ration Bars and MREs, Water Cantene, Duffle Bag (contains extra personal things and a sleeping mat)

Bio: Elliot joined the Coalition military after the events of Aspho Fields during the cooldown years of the Pendulum Wars, and hasn't seen much action, making him less battle-hardened than most average Gears. Still, he has the discipline and experience to be a decent soldier on the field, and has managed to survive the first few days of the Locust onslaught.

In his years prior to joining the COG military, he'd always took part in the affairs of his fairly wealthy family, and had grown up as one of the High Class citizens of Tyrus, often being looked down upon by other people his age for his wealthiness. This, however, did not seem to ever bother him, and he simply carried on with life.

Once he learned of his brother's death during the events of Aspho Fields, he joined the army in his place to continue his legacy, and has been a loyal Gear ever since.

Appearance: Elliot has short-cut brown hair, acorn shaped brown eyes, and a tall, average built frame. He has no superbly distinguishing features save for his constant scowl, which is nothing more than days of sleep deprivation wearing down on him.

Elliot also carries a medium sized duffle bag which is normally slung around his left shoulder. Its contents remain unknown to most, but it's nothing more than several personal pictures and journals, along with a sleeping mat.

Top Bottom