• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zem

I want to set up this thread so that all you out there with any info on the PSP DMC can spill your guts here.

oh & i know that this game will in fact feature dante as the main charater & that the title's still in the air

Rend

Necromancer
oh, how do you know it will feature Dante as a main character? I mean if it's true then i'll be really excited, but i can also see Vergil or Nero being a main character also....

Zem

this is the preview thinggy that i got my stuff from but i don't have the site anymore (my favorites got deleted) enjoy: "campcom's very hush hush about this the latest in the devil may cry franchise, all we know is it will be a "stylish" action game staring our hero Dante. More as it becomes available" i'll try & find the site & post the link when i have more time.

bear with me i can't find the site. almost as if it was erased bu ti will hunt it down!

Zem

hi all a little birdy told me that this game will serve as the bridge between the secound & forth game. witch sounds awsome to me but what do you all think?

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!
If they made a DMC game for the PSP that would be great!! U have to wait though for the game to come out though but if the DMCPSP title would be as good as the DMC series altogether i think that ppl will have a great time with this game.

Zem

hell i'll have a great time with it even if they f@(& it up, hell the serices just has so much going for it that even a brocken DMC beats out most whole games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom