• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Incidents

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Have you ever had a little run in with the police over an assault of some sort? Or have you ever been naughty and gotten into trouble yourself? Feel free to discuss your trouble with the law, as long as it's clean enough that is ;)

Here is my little thing.

It's about 12:50 at night, and I've just taken my girlfriend back to her house. I'm walking with my phone out in my left hand, playing music. In my right hand is my plastic carrier bag with some food inside it. As I walk down the street, of the lovely place know as the Bourneville >_< I stop to tie my shoelace up, and to take a look in my bag to check out the food in there. As I look away from the bag, I see a man standing there wearing a balaclava. I'm like "Okay, what's going on? o_O". The next thing I know someone grabs me and demands money from me, as to which I stay calm and simply let them know I do not have any on me. So what does he do? He punches me in the face and grabs my phone from my hand, and the men start to run. There were just two of them, but the masked one didn't do anything. He just encouraged the other one to demand money and to take my phone from me. So earlier I reported it to the police, and I've spent most of today talking at the Station. Going through the usual police crap and whatnot, and my favourite pair of jeans has to be taken to be checked for DNA (because the guy who hit me had quickly brushed me down near my pockets to check for money) Good job they just left afterwards, but still no need to hit me :rolleyes:

So that was eventful :wacko: Not!!...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It wasn't me, but it was my friend, but I'll tell anyway as I'm bored.

He kept on arguing with this guy. It's been happening for several months and it was petty stuff that he could handle. Then on a random day, this guy along with 2 of his mates decided to follow him home. Fourtunately he had seen this coming and started walking with me, my girlfriend and her best friend, making four of us. The bully and his two cronies just kept shouting insults at us, I don't remember what but they kept at it. We told them to f*** off but they didn't. Just as we approached my girlfriends best friends house the bully crossed the road and threw one punch then walked off again. This left my friend a little dazed and with a bloody nose. Not in any real pain, but he was shaken. We went down to the house, and he got picked up.
A few weeks later I got a knock at the door and it was for me. The policeman standing at the door wanted to talk to me about the incident. I gave him a statement, just like what I've just said but with a bit more detail, and then he left. He had told my brother he was coming, but my brother forgot. :lol:

That's about it. XD

Sir Psycho No 6

To be honest, if they've been checked for DNA (the jeans) you could be ok (as long as that guy has been part of a crime before). You'd be surprised at how useful forensics and whatnot can be.

Top Bottom