• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In the Bayonetta 2 what will be the DMC similes?

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Okay, wait, hold up people. Where is this trailer you guys keep talking about? :blink:

-edit-
And the reboot was copying Bayonetta. She drops the f bomb, and here all of a sudden Dante's vocab is reduced to constant **** you's. She's got dodge, now DmC has dodge. She's got black hair, and VOILA, Dante has black hair. She talks dirty, and Dante 'acts' dirty with strippers and ****. Bayonetta has a training option, and suddenly DMC does as well.

NT tried too hard.

And if the picture of her cut hair is anything to go by, I'm pre-ordering Bayonetta 2 well in advance. It's going to be loaded with references to the reboot. Why?

Well I think if you take a step back and look at it from a non-fanatical perspective, Hideki and Capcom are trying to outdo one another. I say Hideki is gonna win this hands down. He's the creator of Dante. It's going to be fun, there will be lots of lulz to be had, and the game will actually be good.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
we might get a stage that is a shoutout to Temen-ni-gru.

or a boss that could be a shoutout to lucia.

IncarnatedDemon

we might get a stage that is a shoutout to Temen-ni-gru.
or a boss that could be a shoutout to lucia.
It will be very interesting if Kamiya or other developers put in a easter egg that tells us about original Vergil.
I really would like to know how former Team Little Devils and Kamiya viewed original Vergil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It will be very interesting if Kamiya or other developers put in a easter egg that tells us about original Vergil.
I really would like to know how former Team Little Devils and Kamiya viewed original Vergil.

they could have a shoutout as one of the demons you can recruit or angels could be a reference to nelo angelo.

Top Bottom