• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In the Bayonetta 2 what will be the DMC similes?

Vinosh

I played the Bayonetta found a lot of similarities with DMC.:O
I found these:

Bayonetta=DMC
Bracelet of Time=Bange of Time
Phantasmaraneae=Phantom
Angel's halo=DMC 4 angel/demon? halo
Enemy angel vehicles=DMC 2 demon vehicles
Vigrid city people clothes=DMC 4 Fortuna city people clothes
Greatest Jubilee=Mundus,The Savior
Balder=Sanctus
Bayonetta some taunt:Let’s rock, baby!,Flock off,feather face!

In the Bayonetta 2 what will be the DMC similes?^_^
I'll be curious to will be DmC similarities in Bayonetta 2?^_^
Bayonetta 2 It is also possible that final boss DmC Vergil,Mundus similes.^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well of course there's similarities. Hedeki Kamiya was the one who created DMC1 and the creator of the Bayonetta series. So naturally, I can expect some similarities. hell Bayonetta cut her hair shorter in this sequel ala DmC Dante having shorter hair.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here is a list of similarities for a more detailed inspection:
http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Bayonetta

Anyway, Kamiya didn't just put DMC references, there are plenty of jokes that reference other games, namely his own. However, Kamiya is only supervising this time around so if the new director feels like not having any then there won't be any. There is always the possibility that this time around they'll all be Nintendo references.

IncarnatedDemon

Team Little Angels consists of some members from Team Little Devils who made dmc1.

So Kamiya is just one member. Maybe a other member will put more Dante stuff in Bayo 2 :D?

Would be awesome.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That is true, they are the same people who made the original, sans Mikami and Kobayashi, but still. We won't know what they have in mind till it pops. If anything the most prominent will be DMC1 related. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few DmC related jokes, they seem much less bitter about it than most of us.

IncarnatedDemon

That is true, they are the same people who made the original, sans Mikami and Kobayashi, but still. We won't know what they have in mind till it pops. If anything the most prominent will be DMC1 related. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few DmC related jokes, they seem much less bitter about it than most of us.
Lets hope only dmc1 stuff is in it (e.g ideas members had for a potential sequel) , rather not see any traces of the reboot.

DragonMaster2010

Lets hope only dmc1 stuff is in it (e.g ideas members had for a potential sequel) , rather not see any traces of the reboot.

BayonettaU.jpg

Screenshot2012-04-10at60310PM.png

That's one.

IncarnatedDemon

coming from you, that doesn't hurt as bad...
Maybe, maybe not.

But that doesn't change the fact your mindset here is flawed. Then again i am pretty sure you delierabtly replied to me because of my view on the reboot.
Perhaps you picked that picture with NTDante showing finger also with a intention. Not saying you did, but i suspect that could be a possibility.

DragonMaster2010

Maybe, maybe not.

But that doesn't change the fact your mindset here is flawed. Then again i am pretty sure you delierabtly replied to me because of my view on the reboot.

Um...no, i didn't. I just put that out there as more coincidence and still keeping it on topic of the thread.

Perhaps you picked that picture with NTDante showing finger also with a intention. Not saying you did, but i suspect that could be a possibility.

No, it's just a picture that everyone seems to use.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dude, I think he was kidding, there is no need to get so bent out of shape about it. Even if it wasn't it's not like it's hard to disprove.

DragonMaster2010

Dude, I think he was kidding, there is no need to get so bent out of shape about it. Even if it wasn't it's not like it's hard to disprove.

You mean I was kidding? Well half kidding. I just find it a bit ironic though.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You mean I was kidding? Well half kidding. I just find it a bit ironic though.

Right, it kinda got out of hand there.

As it stands, it's not the case. B got a hair cut because she's a woman, I kid you not, they cut her hair because they said a woman like her wouldn't keep one hair style for very long, she's the type to spice things up often.

It might come to pass that it turns out that it's true, they made it short as a DmC reference. P* are the type to tell everything to the fans, they will let us know so time will tell if that was the case or not.

Vinosh

There is no problem with hair.I wonder it will be DmC references.Similar for exaple **** you scene.
I have seen in trailer little boy perhaps will be the similar as new Dante.

IncarnatedDemon

I dont like the new hair of cereza.
White hair or ima make a petition requesting Obama to stop Bayo 2!
Who's with me ?

FREEEDOOOOOM!

berto

I Saw the Devil
In terms of gameplay the game is very similar to the original, only faster, flashier and busier. It's not easy to explain but the demo has this... It's hard to explain but in the cuhrayzeenes of events things seem more rushed because you are been rushed by the booth people to hurry and move along and it's hard to soak things in, but it's a sort of 'chaos' that is just hard to describe. The game isn't so chaotic that you can't keep up but it is constantly moving. As far as the demo is concern whatever gameplay there is in the game from DMC in the first it's whats there in the second. There is stinger, the is bullet juggling, there is swords and guns, and so on.

Top Bottom