• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

impulsive

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hehe...Typical indeed, especially for me...

I haven't been planning World Domination for years...No...Not at all...-Hides plans under my desk.-

Ehehe, erm, yeah, so moving on, I'd quite like to just pack up, leave and travel to Japan.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Impossible you say? Be the greatest at everything <Now that is impossible>

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
be a wolf...some say it's impossible. what think you? not like I have plans for wolves to take over the world or anything *subtly hides plans in the refrigerator, behind the milk underneath the pizza box*

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
^YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! WHO TOLD YOU!? *anime super-small face* I mean...why would you say something like that?

anyways, I would wish to be in a world where democracy really works...not like it does now...

Jaska

Magician
take over half the world with a giant robot chicken with flamethrowers, machine guns and clampy things. (bit like Arliss Loveless' spider)
i wouldnt take ver the whole world because that would just be boring and i would have nothing to do but sit around all day.
beside killing people for fun... i would kill people, but thats illegal.

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I would become a master of the bow and destroy evil demon chicken thingies with my magic psychic monkey powers!

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
hmmm....something implusive.....well one thing would be like Nova's, and ask out a girl i like, but antoher one would be to shove my head through a tv for no reason :lol:

Top Bottom