• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Importing Characters

Keaton

Premium
If you could put ANY other game character into the DMC series (with a legit reason), whom would you use and what would be their story.

To start I would love to see Spawn in DMC.
His own story isnt too far off Dantes in reguards to his proximity to hell, also he would comfortably be able to utilize both firearms and devil arms in the form of his Armour/Cape :D

Note: This is in General Gaming because it is more centred on other gaming figures rather than just DMC :D

dantespawn-1.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First off, awesome thread :cool: +rep

Other characters.

I would like to see Blade in dmc, because it would be funny to see him and Dante together. But at the same time, their stories aren't too different. Blade is half human, half vampire.... And Dante is half human, half demon.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, Blade could easily find himself in Dantes world, and it would be great to see Dantes offthewallstylin's alongside Blades (Virgil-esque) Moodyness ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
The only character I can think of is BloodRayne. I think she matches the whole gothic/ post-apocalyptic atmosphere, but the only thing she could do in a game is to distract and side-track Dante from a mission :lol:

Sparda™

Janny;110741 said:
The only character I can think of is BloodRayne. I think she matches the whole gothic/ post-apocalyptic atmosphere, but the only thing she could do in a game is to distract and side-track Dante from a mission :lol:

Rayne - 'Dante! Let's move!'

Dante - 'OK....*Staring at her boobs*...':lol:

Keaton

Premium
LMAO! She would fit in well, but the game would never be released because he developers would spend years getting the 'effect of gravity' accurate lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sieg Warheit, anyone who's familiar with the Chaos Legion series will understand this one.

The twist is, he fights demons by summoning demons, and when you can summon things like this to your aid, there's no stopping you.

thanatos.jpg

Keaton

Premium
^He would also fit in well amungst the DMC crowd with his look and style :D

(updated my first post with a piccy! XD)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Picture for reference.

logo.jpg

Blade from the movies, played by the talented ;) Wesley Snipes.

225px-Blademu0.png

Blade from comic books ;)

Top Bottom