• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Imagine what will happen in the ending?

DevilKnightJ895

Order Swordmaster
I think that Nero and Dante face of against the final boss (whatever that is.) nero with red queen(left hand) and yamato (devil bringer) while dante just has rebellion, when they win dante says "you're strong,for the future...good luck with the order,kid!" and nero says "I'll take good care of the island and your brothers sword!!!!","see you around...I got buisness to attend to...these demon freaks don't give up...see you around." Kyrie and Nero get married and live happily ever after!!!(a bit fairy tale...I know!!!!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
o_o; Wow. All these theories. All I know for sure is that three words will be spoken at the end, three words that have always been said at the end of every game: "Devils never cry."

I can picture Dante saying this to Nero (if) after loosing Kyrie, especially if Nero has to continue living with the results of being possessed by a demon.

Dante could (possibly) end up saying this to Kyrie (or someone else, maybe Lady again) as well. I think this outcome is possible because if Nero (or both Nero and Kyrie) dies and Dante is visibly troubled by it (you can see that Dante is pretty much rooting for the "kid"), it would prompt a situation or conversation for him to say those words. It could also explain the personality change in DMC2.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Dark Love;65030 said:
o_o; Wow. All these theories. All I know for sure is that three words will be spoken at the end, three words that have always been said at the end of every game: "Devils never cry."

I can picture Dante saying this to Nero (if) after loosing Kyrie, especially if Nero has to continue living with the results of being possessed by a demon.

Dante could (possibly) end up saying this to Kyrie (or someone else, maybe Lady again) as well. I think this outcome is possible because if Nero (or both Nero and Kyrie) dies and Dante is visibly troubled by it (you can see that Dante is pretty much rooting for the "kid"), it would prompt a situation or conversation for him to say those words. It could also explain the personality change in DMC2.

I'm with ya there:cool:

Top Bottom