• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

image invalid

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
its one of the avatars im trying to get but even when i set it right it still says its invalid.

here is the image

DNangel.jpg

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
hey, DH
I saved this image of D.N Angel then i tried to upload it as an avatar....it didn't say "invalid"

that means...it's valid to be an avatar,
anyway, Try again to upload it not to insert the link....Upload it only ONLY then Press "Save Changes" ^^

i will explain why it said invalid its because u tried to upload from the web , for some strange reason this site has a broken upload from web, so the solution is easy just save it to the computer then upload it from the computer not from web even if the size is too big the site will resize it automatically

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yeah, OWA is correct. 'Fraid the dimensions on that avatar are a little too large. I believe the max dimensions allowed for avatars at the moment is 100x100. I think.

@biohazardmaster: Didn't know there was a problem with the "link to avatar" option. I'll check that out.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
devilmaycry;159006 said:
Yeah, OWA is correct. 'Fraid the dimensions on that avatar are a little too large. I believe the max dimensions allowed for avatars at the moment is 100x100. I think.

Thanks Steven:D The actual maximum size is 120x120 Pixels or 50KB.
I think it would be better just to make you a banner with a perfect Avatar ^^

Here ya go

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey, hey now... Only my mother calls me Steven. And that's only when I'm in trouble. :p

Oh, yeah, 120x120? I don't remember upping it to that much. Crikey. My memory must be shot to pieces! :lol:

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
devilmaycry;159104 said:
Hey, hey now... Only my mother calls me Steven. And that's only when I'm in trouble. :p

O.O I never even noticed that even I called you Steven, Steve :lol::lol:

devilmaycry;159104 said:
Oh, yeah, 120x120? I don't remember upping it to that much. Crikey. My memory must be shot to pieces! :lol:

Yeah, when you updated everything you decided to increase size to 100x100 for normal members. I've just remembered I get 120x120 cause I'm a Supporter.....blonde moment -_-'

Nah, it must be ya old age, dude :p

Top Bottom