• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm thinking of getting DMC2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
For the sake of completing the whole of the series. I already have the first and third ones. Is it worth getting? I've heard a lot of bad things about it.

machindix

I wouldn't recommend it. It's too easy for hard core action gamers and the plot is a bit thin, but I agree with d4rkn1ght. You can't really judge a game before you play it. I actually have a couple of friends who really enjoyed DMC2.

Maybe you can borrow one first and try it out for youself to see if you like it.

Solidus

Rebellion
Damn. Couldn't find it in any of the game shops in town. There's another set of shops further away that I'll have to try tomorrow.

machindix

Solidus;8176 said:
Damn. Couldn't find it in any of the game shops in town. There's another set of shops further away that I'll have to try tomorrow.

Try Ebay or other auction sites. You might be able find some really cheap ones there.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Actually, the first DMC game I got was DMC2...yea, weird I know. Anyway, this was quite a while before talk of DMC 3 was goin round, and I was watching trailers for DMC1 and DMC2, at the time I was like "Damn, I wanna get the second one!" Mainly because of the multi directional shooting and acrobatics. So my bro ordered online for my B-day and needless to say I wasn't too impressed. I actually diddn't even beat it til AFTER I found DMC1 (thank god) and beat that, just in case there was any story I'd be missing....trust me, there isn't.

But, I agree with the whole "find out yourself" thing, thats kind of what happend with me, thought it'd be better and found out for myself.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
jigsaw_541;8232 said:
Actually, the first DMC game I got was DMC2...yea, weird I know. Anyway, this was quite a while before talk of DMC 3 was goin round, and I was watching trailers for DMC1 and DMC2, at the time I was like "Damn, I wanna get the second one!" Mainly because of the multi directional shooting and acrobatics. So my bro ordered online for my B-day and needless to say I wasn't too impressed. I actually diddn't even beat it til AFTER I found DMC1 (thank god) and beat that, just in case there was any story I'd be missing....trust me, there isn't.

But, I agree with the whole "find out yourself" thing, thats kind of what happend with me, thought it'd be better and found out for myself.

its ok.....................anyway.............there is more oportunities to play all DMC´s if u buy it and collect them...................but i have played and i just only have dmc1 but i haven tthe Disk...........someone stole me :(

Dante666666

Solidus;8081 said:
For the sake of completing the whole of the series. I already have the first and third ones. Is it worth getting? I've heard a lot of bad things about it.
The second was good but nothing compared to the others. It was really easy it was good it is worth 20 bucks yea

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............and the trick on DMC2 its awsome too........the missions could be small but it was a big party

NightmareX

DMC2 its really good i dont know what others says this game is bad i dont understimate them >_<
maybe becasue they like hyper giga hardcore :D
but i like only hardcore so this game its good if you dont want be insult and dont want destroy you PS2 :D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I didn't mind the cakewalk difficulty in DMC2,it made me feel as kickass and powerful,what really bugged me was poor storyline,lucia and null characteristics of Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom