• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Sorry

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've realized that some people on here see me as a very angry individual and I can see why... In fact, for the immaturity offense, I think I'm probably the biggest offender. And for that, I am absolutely and sincerely sorry.

I bitched to the staff.

I moaned about the staff.

I never once thought that they were people with jobs or occupations or even lives.

And for that, I feel incredibly stupid.

I will never again look at the staff like that. It was a stupid, immature way of thinking and I really shouldn't feel that way considering all they've done for us.

Am I trying to kiss ass? Hopefully you don't see it that way, because I'm not. I really just wanted to say I was sorry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I for one do not forgive you...

...Nah I'm just joking, it's cool man :p ^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's cool, man. The apology means a lot. Let's get back to being one big happy family, eh? ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Steve;272538 said:
That's cool, man. The apology means a lot. Let's get back to being one big happy family, eh? ^_^

Ha ha, righty-o. ^_^

It took me a lot of guts to work up to post this, actually. I thought people were gonna take it the wrong way. Then I just said "Whatever, I don't have anything else to lose." and went ahead with it anyway. XD

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
You've found courage to accept your flaws, DT. I respect that. Doing this, you will be able to understand yourself better, know where, when, how and what kind of mistakes you've done, thus, you can work on yourself to become a better person. Glad to know you're improving, man!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lerrion;272543 said:
You've found courage to accept your flaws, DT. I respect that. Doing this, you will be able to understand yourself better, know where, when, how and what kind of mistakes you've done, thus, you can work on yourself to become a better person. Glad to know you're improving, man!

Heh, thanks, I guess. I just like to think of it as myself maturing a bit, considering I AM only 15... :lol:

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Then you're doing a good job, kid! Don't forget: while it's important to grow up in this harsh life, to get more experienced and wise when important decisions are upon you, don't forget to stay young in your heart. Never let your youthful spirit fade away, even when you're 96!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lerrion;272551 said:
Then you're doing a good job, kid! Don't forget: while it's important to grow up in this harsh life, to get more experienced and wise when important decisions are upon you, don't forget to stay young in your heart. Never let your youthful spirit fade away, even when you're 96!

I'll always be a kid at heart. :p Nothing is going to stop me from that, that's for certain.

Dark Drakan

Admin
We appreicate the apology and thanks for taking the time to post it. Though we dont need apologies off every single member who feels they have done something, just realising what they have been doing and changing it for the better is enough. ^_^

Top Bottom