• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm sorry, but this deserves its own thread. [Shredder]

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
WHERE'S THE ALL-SPARK!?

shredder.png

unknown-18png-b68a09_960w.png

FAIL.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I have already been tortured enough by just the trailers.

This movie is going to completely suck and is just sh!tting all over my beloved turtles.

I'm now even more angry. Seriously, I'm like legitimately angry.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm not sure what to think of that. Like others have said, he looks more like a robot. I wonder how much worse this film can become? I think it's killing my childhood memories of the cartoon. This isn't the Shredder I remember :'(

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Hmm..he does look more Robotic. Maybe they make him after Krang-Shredder. Cause i can't imagine human to be able to wear that much metal without feel severely restrained.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
theres a comic (i believe) where shredder is just a giant ancient armor that is inhabited by a spirit that controls the armor. they might be going that route. that would be interesting

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
They partially implemented it into one of the seasons of newer Turtles Cartoon (though it never was released)

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
theirs a comic (i believe) where shredder is just a giant ancient armor that is inhabited by a spirit that controls the armor. they might be going that route. that would be interesting
there no way they would do that
that would be actually cool

Top Bottom