• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm setting sail

Meg

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm officially leaving the forums. My activity has been down for a while now and I just lack the drive to be an active member. Or a member at all. I'm not going to bore people with a long winded, pity me explanation. Just know it wasn't anyone person or people's fault. I've felt the need to leave for awhile now.

So with Lightning in both my avatar and sig like she belongs, I say see ya. I'll leave you with lyrics from one of my favorite songs: Guitar and Video Games by Sunny Day Real Estate:

How is it you feel when you run?
Ships won't come in in a bottle of mud
All this time looking for love
And you wanna find peace
And you find me.

-Meg

sailboat-charters.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Whoa. This is kinda sudden, but... Well, farewell Meg. Have a happy life. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I'll miss you!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I don't really know you but I've seen you around the forum, good luck with your newfound free time! :]

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
farewell my friend, the forums will miss u dearly and good luck in life!
This was sudden indeed....but we respect your choice :)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Good bye u glorious ray of joy u...i leave u with my fav song from one of my fav films :D

Dante47

Jeez... I feel pretty late to the party...

If it means anything now Meg, and if you will even read this... I hope you'll return. Your comments and postings are always smart, swift, and informative. Farewell if you're gone for awhile... just think about coming back. ^_^

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Oh crap. This was exactly a month ago when I wasn't around. Goodbye, Meg. It was really nice having you around on here ;-; Take care!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow, I wondered why you weren't around so much any more. Now I pretty much know the answer.

May peace be with you wherever your hopes and dreams may take you. It's sad to see you go. There will always be a hole unfilled here where you're concerned. Good luck in life, my friend.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh, hard to see people leave. If you ever read this. I wish you good luck on your journey. Have a happy life. :)

Top Bottom