• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm leaving. Dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Today, many things have happened. Over the past couple months, many more thing have happened. Most of them bad. And a good deal of friends of mine have been leaving.

I will leave as well. This forum used to be good, amazing even.

Then it all went to hell.

Now, this forum only brings constant sadness.

I'm leaving. And I am dead serious.

If you want to contact me, use my email.

nicodemus_zamoran@hotmail.com

If I count you as a friend, you'll get a reply. So, farewell, Devil May Cry forums.

Oh, and before I leave, got one more thing to say.

Steve, good job on the forums.
Angel, nice work.
Dark Drakan, keep it up.
Keaton... Not really sure what you've done.
Same goes for you, Tony Redgrave.

And to all the staff...
Start getting on the forums and looking around more!
PLEASE!!
It would help others if you would.

And for Angelo Credo...
You are, in my opinion, the best Mod of this forum.
So...
See you on Capax Infiniti!
XD

Now, for a list of people I would like to get contact information desperately.

DanteDude99
Marisa
HQQR - Solid

Everyone else, I have, or can't think of at the moment.

Contact me!!

For some of you, I've got you on other forums, or I got you on MSN, YIM, or AIM. I also have your emails. I'll keep in touch. That, you can count on.

Now, back to waht I was saying.

au revoir
adiós
adieu
失礼
ciao
γειά
And last, but not least, english
Goodbye.

Zany Blac

I Neva Got To Know U Mate, But Sound Like A Straight Up Guy, Either Way Sorry To See Ya Leave. Hope You Will Come Back When The Forum Is Rescued Cuz I Can Kinda Tell Wat U Mean By Its All Gone To Hell.

Be Safe And Au Revoir!

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
@Zany Blac ~ Email me. We can still get to know each other. And you seem to be a nice person, so I don't mind. :D

@TCD ~ :D:D

@BD ~ Expect emails! I have your contact info, mainly because I count you as a good friend. :D And because you are a member of The Destined forums. ;)

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Seeing one of the very first people I've met on this forum is go is sad sight for me.But its your decision,and I respect that.See ya dude....its been great knowing you...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Crikey. Sorry to hear you're leaving, NZ. Good luck and hopefully you'll pop back once in a while to say hello. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sorry to hear you think its all gone to hell here but if you want to leave then thats your choice, see you around.

Nicodemus Zamoran said:
And to all the staff...
Start getting on the forums and looking around more!
PLEASE!!
It would help others if you would.

Most of us are here everyday, i dont post all that often but im here.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Dark Drakan;272258 said:
Most of us are here everyday, i dont post all that often but im here.

You sly devils, you!
:lol:

And just for the record, I'm leaving not because of the people here, but because I am tired of seeing my friends get hurt, and I'm also tired of staying where they constantly get hurt, by different people, for different reasons.

I can ignore the people in particular, but I cannot, and will not, ignore my friend's feelings. Nothing will cause me to ignore them.

That is all.

If you want to chat with me, my email adress is up there in my oringinal post.

Oh, and one more thing, Steve.

You're a nice guy, you get good ideas, and all that stuff. Keep up the good work.

Goodbye all!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nicodemus Zamoran;272283 said:
You sly devils, you!
:lol:

And just for the record, I'm leaving not because of the people here, but because I am tired of seeing my friends get hurt, and I'm also tired of staying where they constantly get hurt, by different people, for different reasons.

I can ignore the people in particular, but I cannot, and will not, ignore my friend's feelings. Nothing will cause me to ignore them.

That is all.

Then they report things so they arent 'hurt' if we arent informed then we cant do anything. On the forums we can intervene as we see it but in PM's and VM's we cant see one and dont pry into every members profiles to see the others unless reported.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Dark Drakan;272286 said:
Then they report things so they arent 'hurt' if we arent informed then we cant do anything. On the forums we can intervene as we see it but in PM's and VM's we cant see one and dont pry into every members profiles to see the others unless reported.

I was talking about how you can't stop everyone. Someone gets upset by someone who normally doesn't insult people, and most of the time, it's a different person. They are still hurt. Reporting only works for those who have insulted people, not stopping more from insulting them in threads. And you can take that for Trolling in threads, as well. Do you get what I'm say8ing? I admit, I didn't word what I was saying right the first time, so I want to know if you understand.(If I sound mean or asshole-ish, sorry.)

@VB-I got your email! (and I know of you from some other places.;))

EDIT: I'm probably gonna stick around for another week to gather contact information from certain people.

And you can catch me on MSN, YIM, AIM, Myspace, Facebook
--Mon ~ 12:20/12:30PM - 10:00PM
--Tues ~ 12:20-12:50PM ; 2:10-10:00PM
--Wed ~ 12:20-1:50 ; 3:10-10:00PM
--Thurs - Same as Monday.
--Friday-Sunday - 7:00AM-10:00/12:00PM

Most of you don't live in my time zone, so I'll just refer you to a link with my time. I'd post it on here as HTML code, but it's disabled. Don't worry. It litterally is just a clock.
http://www.wix.com/NicodemusZamoran/clock

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nicodemus Zamoran;272290 said:
I was talking about how you can't stop everyone. Someone gets upset by someone who normally doesn't insult people, and most of the time, it's a different person. They are still hurt. Reporting only works for those who have insulted people, not stopping more from insulting them in threads. And you can take that for Trolling in threads, as well. Do you get what I'm say8ing? I admit, I didn't word what I was saying right the first time, so I want to know if you understand.(If I sound mean or asshole-ish, sorry.)

@VB-I got your email! (and I know of you from some other places.;))

Everyone gets upset sometimes and sometimes the things they get upset by arent meant in an offensive way. However if a post is overly aggressive or flame bait riddled then we will take action regardless. Cant be in all places at all times of course but we can moderate how much it goes on.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
One last thing on this subject. Pain is pain. There. That's it.

And a question. Is that link alright? Just wondering and all. If it's not alright, I'll remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom