• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm in a school social situation

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I fought this one kid because he slapped me in school I beat the kid up and I know I can do it again.. He is coming back for round 2 and is saying I'm a pussy and that he will knock me out. My parents know about this and they said if he backs me into a corner just start throwing swings into his face. I don't want to fight him b/c I won fair and square last time and NO I will not tell any administrator.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I fought this one kid because he slapped me in school I beat the kid up and I know I can do it again.. He is coming back for round 2 and is saying I'm a pussy and that he will knock me out. My parents know about this and they said if he backs me into a corner just start throwing swings into his face. I don't want to fight him b/c I won fair and square last time and NO I will not tell any administrator.
I understand your predicament. It's easy to say sticks and stones but those people don't have to keep living in that environment and you will have to live with the consequences, not them nor their little after school special attitudes. The only thing I can tell is that you have to let that person know that you are not looking nor are you interested in trouble but you will defend yourself and that he knows well enough that you can. Be ready to back those words, too, because I've known kids like that and they are not ones to take warnings. I know you don't want to because you feel you've already won but never be afraid of defending yourself or yours, and honestly it seems to me like this will end up being about you defending yourself.

Viper

Premium
What's the problem with telling an administrator ?
You don't want to fight him again then why is telling an administrator not an option.
I presume because whatever the administrator will do, it will result in Anthony being marked as a wuss and a tattletale by his peers, and he will still be in trouble once people of power are not looking.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Not to mention most of them don't really give a d@mn.
Hell, when I was in school and the other kids use to pick on me, I'd run away, they'd chase me. The teacher's would say "Stop running in the halls" I'd say "But they're chasing me!". What was their solution? "If you don't run, they can't chase you". When ever I fought back, I got in trouble.

Anyway, it sounds to make like the brat needs to be taken down a few pegs. Just do what you need to do to defend yourself

nephlim god

Make sure there are plenty of people around as witnesses. Dont do it in private. Say you dont want any bother. drop him if he persists and then if anything comes of it you have witnesses. Been in your shoes many times

Top Bottom