• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Back Suckaz!

OriginalOutcast

I know i've hardly been on for a number of years but I had to wait for this whole "DmC" thing to blow over since I was not only being harassed by Trolls who were Obnoxiously defending it but I spent years thinking I had something to do with it being made because out of extreme coincidence my Ex Hexed me roughly the same year Capcom Outsourced to Ninja Theory along with my Grandfather who also Died due to Heart Failure so I felt like those were my fault that they happened because my Ex from Highschool was a self-proclaimed "Bisexual Wiccan Feminist." who likes to abuse men she can't control.

During the time the Demo was out I even wrote a short review expressing my further distaste for it.
http://nahual6.tumblr.com/post/36282610336/original-outcasts-review-on-the-new-dmc-demo

I've also written a number of other reviews outside of DMC-Related stuff so let me know if you want to read them ok?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Welcome back. I joined around the time DmC appeared. Be careful how you word your distaste for DmC here. It could cause a nasty flame war since everyones a bit testy for the future of DmC/DMC.

My favorite games are DMC1, DMC3, and DmC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I know i've hardly been on for a number of years but I had to wait for this whole "DmC" thing to blow over since I was not only being harassed by Trolls who were Obnoxiously defending it but I spent years thinking I had something to do with it being made because out of extreme coincidence my Ex Hexed me roughly the same year Capcom Outsourced to Ninja Theory along with my Grandfather who also Died due to Heart Failure so I felt like those were my fault that they happened because my Ex from Highschool was a self-proclaimed "Bisexual Wiccan Feminist." who likes to abuse men she can't control.
So it was YOU!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So it was YOU!!!

*slap*

Hiya welcome back my friend :) Unfortunately the whole DmC controversy hasn't blown over (and I don't think it ever will - lest Capcom makes another game that's even worse) and we've lost a couple of good members in the past few weeks due to the disrespect and spit flying around here. If it's not for you, I wouldn't blame you, but I for one would love to see you hang around here again, at least for a while.

berto

I Saw the Devil
36942654.jpg

OriginalOutcast

So it was YOU!!!

You think I wanted this to happen? Real Classy that you only read what you want to read (Or Highlight in Red.) but fail to read the rest of the fact that I "Spent Years Believing" I was Hexed by her. I just didn't want to be abused anymore.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You think I wanted this to happen? Real Classy that you only read what you want to read (Or Highlight in Red.) but fail to read the rest of the fact that I "Spent Years Believing" I was Hexed by her. I just didn't want to be abused anymore.
First and foremost, I was teasing you. Don't feel as though I was in anyway trying to be malicious.

Did you actually believe you were hexed? Don't get me wrong, we Mexicans very much believe matters of such nature but the weight of a Highschool girl's hex is something you'd deal with by getting the proper kind of help, it's not hard to find in the proper settings. Those bisexual wiccans are a form of vanilla white girl trends of first world teenagers that never struck me a having any real weight, I put so little stock to their infractions since I've seen practitioners of other creeds and I take them infinitely more seriously.

If you felt that you were hexed you should've seeked help from another wiccan, a curandero, a priest, or a witch doctor. Most religions are fundamentally good and do not take likely the notion of hurting another and have forms of cleansing. Don't let the image that Hollywood uses for scares deterred you from seeking help from 'scary' religions, just get help if you really believe you need it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sure Berto, this is what I was trying to avoid so
*SUPER MASSIVE SLAP AGAIN*
Next time I'll PM you.
And you're way of saying 'dude, no, that joke is in bad taste. Not appropriate, not appropriate' is *slap*? How da hell was I going to guess that?

OriginalOutcast

It's fine. I was unde
First and foremost, I was teasing you. Don't feel as though I was in anyway trying to be malicious.

Did you actually believe you were hexed? Don't get me wrong, we Mexicans very much believe matters of such nature but the weight of a Highschool girl's hex is something you'd deal with by getting the proper kind of help, it's not hard to find in the proper settings. Those bisexual wiccans are a form of vanilla white girl trends of first world teenagers that never struck me a having any real weight, I put so little stock to their infractions since I've seen practitioners of other creeds and I take them infinitely more seriously.

If you felt that you were hexed you should've seeked help from another wiccan, a curandero, a priest, or a witch doctor. Most religions are fundamentally good and do not take likely the notion of hurting another and have forms of cleansing. Don't let the image that Hollywood uses for scares deterred you from seeking help from 'scary' religions, just get help if you really believe you need it.

It's fine. At the time of my post I was under alot of stress over the way she Abused & "Hexed" me and wasn't sure if I'd be cyberstalked again because of how petty the NT Supporters were. I know it was an Extreme coincidence that stuff happened but you could probably Imagine how much emotional weight I had to go through and why I wasn't on here for a while. One of the members of this group wanted me to comeback after my "Sabbatical" but I'm not sure what I can still bring to the table since 3 years have passed. lol

Top Bottom