• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Baaaaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey EmotionsUntold, welcome back =) I like your Signature :)

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Thanks. Hey I can't remember, but do I still have you on my messenger??? o_O.... there's so many emails on there I don't recognize that I PROBABLY should... oooooooops

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Thanks. Even though I don't really know you yet. This feels so incredibly awkward. I'm like... 2 years behind on people here and all the people from then... aren't posting anymore. =/

And now I see why... A bunch of them were banned? Haha. I wish I could go back in time and see what it was that set that off.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sup! Welcome back.

You didn't know me back then but I was that ignorant little kid. :3

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
You didn't know me back then but I was that ignorant little kid. :3

I get the feeling that I may have posted something towards you at some point about being an irritation... but I don't remember much at all. Usernames are familiar to me, but I don't remember the real people behind them. =/

Unless you're Vauxchen. I'll always remember that kid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I get the feeling that I may have posted something towards you at some point about being an irritation... but I don't remember much at all. Usernames are familiar to me, but I don't remember the real people behind them. =/

He's not Vauxchen. Separate members.

aka958

Don't trust people

Nono. o.o

I never changed my username. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom