• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Illegal Download/Torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
It seems lately that some people here are forgetting that downloads and torrents are illegal if you do not own the original media.

But, as a reminder and to make a few things clear...

• Its illegal, it is only legal if you own the media originally and you want to back it up
  • Illegal Downloads will not be accepted on devilmaycry.org
  • You WILL be banned for 24hours and infracted if you post up links of that nature
  • You WILL be infracted if you REQUEST links of that nature

We welcome all players of the Devil May Cry series, even those of you who have aquired it illegally, but WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT, NOR do we need to know how you aquired it.

I'm not here to preach about how torrents are bad and buying things officially is the way to go because its a pretty common element on the Internet, but it is NOT WANTED in the forum.

If you desperate to leech a copy of Devil May Cry or whatever, use Google or another search engine, but AT YOUR OWN RISK. The contents of any illegal download are sketchy at best and you risk destroying your PC. But as I say, we don't care about what you do on Google, just refrain from posting/requesting/asking about Torrent Links or Direct Downloads.

If you have a link you want to post, but are unsure if it clashes with the rules, please feel free to contact myself or another Staff Member and we'll happily anwser any questions (on-topic questions).

Nuff Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom