• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ignorance

KaizenShio

Well this game caused a lot of drama of hate/love tit for tat etc etc and at this point its kinda hard to ignore. It was easy at first hilarious reads of opinions, both sides of the coin have very valid reasons to debate. Now it seems very cancerous very spiteful and full of hate....... I think I am going to go back to the days where i dont know anything about the developers, I don't know anything about characters in a game or what the game is about. I just look at the back of the box and read the description and see if that interest me or not.. I have played a lot of game and ended up enjoying them even though they had bad reviews in some cases. I think ignorance will be my best friend for next couple of months even years.......

Lunar Legend

i've been thinking of doing the same thing. but i'm so deep into gamer culture that it'll be hard to avoid such things. heck gamer culture has spoiled a good number of "amazing" games by saying why they are amazing (like relishing in spoilers) and now i can't get the same experience as them.

KaizenShio

i've been thinking of doing the same thing. but i'm so deep into gamer culture that it'll be hard to avoid such things. heck gamer culture has spoiled a good number of "amazing" games by saying why they are amazing (like relishing in spoilers) and now i can't get the same experience as them.

Exactly I like to exp why a game is good/bad first hand i think thats why everyone relish the fact that gaming in the early days felt more complete

Lunar Legend

Exactly I like to exp why a game is good/bad first hand i think thats why everyone relish the fact that gaming in the early days felt more complete
deffinitly, ive had to avoid playing shadow of the collosus for years to forget the major spoiler and even now i can still kind of remember it. this sucks man

Top Bottom