• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IGN Live Presents: DmC will show all unlockables.

DarkSlayer54

Well, the stream died...

So far, unless they bring the stream back online... it was a complete waste of my time to watch it.
We will show you all the unlockables and levels that will blow your mind!
Yeah, O.K. IGN really annoyed me today.

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Well, IGN are full of BS so far. The stream is back up by the way but this guy like "Oh I don't wanna show this or that" even when the damn tag asys they are gonna show all unlockables and levels and wil blow your mind...all this is doing is wasting my time..

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
They just said as someone finally asked about the costumes. That there are skins some are unlockable..others have to be bought through DLC..surprise surprise Ninja Theory lied..

DarkSlayer54

This stream has made me loose a lot of respect for IGN. Any time a organisation, studio, or publisher lies, no matter how small... my respect for them is thrown away.
They bragged at the start of the stream that they completed DmC and got all its collectables, and on their Youtube video they say they`ll show all of it... yet, they do the exact opposite.

This was a waste of time. All I wanted to see was Super Dante, and it`s impossible to find any footage of it.

mulalleybs

This stream has made me loose a lot of respect for IGN. Any time a organisation, studio, or publisher lies, no matter how small... my respect for them is thrown away.
They bragged at the start of the stream that they completed DmC and got all its collectables, and on their Youtube video they say they`ll show all of it... yet, they do the exact opposite.

This was a waste of time. All I wanted to see was Super Dante, and it`s impossible to find any footage of it.
Someone did a live stream completing DMD mode which unlocked super dante. The costume was the one you start the game with if i remember correctly, and the trigger was exactly the same, only unlimited. You also get a deduction from your score when you use it.

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Someone did a live stream completing DMD mode which unlocked super dante. The costume was the one you start the game with if i remember correctly, and the trigger was exactly the same, only unlimited. You also get a deduction from your score when you use it.

Super Dante in DmC is not a costume is more like a cheat. You can switch it on and off and it works for all skins not just the default look.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
They just said as someone finally asked about the costumes. That there are skins some are unlockable..others have to be bought through DLC..surprise surprise Ninja Theory lied..

Did they say there would be no DLC costumes? I must have missed that. When did they say that?

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly didn't know they ever said something like that

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Did they say there would be no DLC costumes? I must have missed that. When did they say that?

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly didn't know they ever said something like that

They said you could buy the costumes if you wished to unlock them faster, but they could be unlocked in game if you didn't want to buy em which we can see now is BS ><

wwinterj

Not a shock is it? One it's Capcom and 2 from a business stand point I'd do the same. Make Dante look like the old Dante and charge people for it. Simply because people will buy it. The same goes for the Vergil DLC that is more or less the true ending to this game. Yes you get it free if you pre order but if you don't you have to pay and it's quite a bit of cash for a few hours(at the most) gameplay.

Top Bottom