• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you're screwed...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If you're screwed, and you know you're screwed, and you also know you can't do much about it...how should you take that?

Should you be stressed over it? Should you not worry at all?

I don't know how to take a school assignment of mine...I know I can't complete because there's simply no time to do it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess if you're screwed and you can't do anything about it, I'd just say "well, **** it."

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Learn what you can from it, take the consequences on the chin and move on. Not worth getting in a state about life goes on.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Here here. And if this is the class I think it is, your grade is high enough to where you can take a blow. I'm using too many Internet sources and I don't give a damn at this point.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
ACTUALLY, you're correct about the class. Wrong assignment though.

I didn't get enough hours in with you to complete the thing, and over our break and this coming week of school, there haven't/won't be any decent time for us to get back to the tutoring. >:/

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Aw, that sucks >_<
But you've still got a high enough grade to take a blow. Just don't make it a double whammy with your paper :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Well, I wouldn't worry at all. I got to say, I'm quite screwed.
I just act accordingly and correct what I've done wrong with leaving in the assignments a little late but still enough to get evaluated. :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its not the end of the world, always remember that people have things MUCH worse then yourself somewhere in the world no matter how bad things get. No point worrying about something that you cant change, worry leads to poor judgement and usually makes situations worse as you arent level-headed.

Top Bottom