• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were in a band...

Meg

what instrument would you play? How about what kind of music would you play? Would you go on tour? To where? Basically what would life in a band be like for you?

686.gif

I would play rhythm guitar in a band with heavy classic rock influence. :cool: SInce that's the kind of music I play already. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lead guitarist. Barring that, I'd be the singer. I'd be in a heavy metal band, as that's the kind of band my dad is already in. >:3 Tour, maybe. Depends on how famous we get. It'd probably be kind of stressful, but also fun. Like gaming.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;285921 said:
what instrument would you play? How about what kind of music would you play? Would you go on tour? To where? Basically what would life in a band be like for you?

686.gif

I would play rhythm guitar in a band with heavy classic rock influence. :cool: SInce that's the kind of music I play already. :lol:

I would be pianist. I would only be in the band if my love was with me and I would play the music she wants and only go on tour if she would like to. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'd be a drummer in a heavy metal band. I have a lot of respect for drummers!
*head bangs*

Edit - when i say I have respect for drummers that does not include Lars Ulrich! :D

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I would be bass...after all i play bass....we would be either hard core metal or black metal....though i do have a death metal scream...i definitely would want a symphonic sound...and we would tour to basically major cities in the U.S., a couple places in the U.K., and Australia....sorry rest of the world

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ i play bass too!(the best instrument if played properly!) i would be in a funk band like jamiroquai or Primus(epic bassist!) me and my friend are currently in a muse cover band where i sing and play, but i want to start a George Micheal tribute band, anyone wanna help? or is GM to...um..cool?

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I'll be a guitarist in a rock and roll band...all members are girls with unique styles and awesome hair colors...a bit goth and a bit punk...

fon

Crazy Chick
Cowbell.

Naw, I don't play instruments at all (used to but just don't have the talent like my siblings). So i'd probably be doing all that techno jazz or something.
I've given up on being in a band a long time ago, sadly.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I did have a band planned for my cartoon i came up with. They were based on a band i had formed in my head.

The band was called 'Reflex' (A tribute to Duran Duran's Hit 'The Reflex')
I wanted to be on bass guitar. But i have been partially trained in the art of guitar.
John Taylor (Duran Duran bassist) is one of the best I (me) has ever heard.
(Plus, he had cool hair back in the 80's)

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;286272 said:
I play keyboards so I'd have to model myself after Nobuo Uematsu.

Nobuo Uematsu is a musical genius. :cool:

I bet you would be in his league, creating music that astonishes the world. :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well i actually own a guitar so i would probably play that ( all i need to do is actually learn to play). the music would be some form of rock or metal.( not sure what kind)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'd wanna play guitar in a 2 part (1 guitar, one drum set) blues rock band.

like jack white from the white stripes
or dan auerbach from the black keys

♥Vergil's Girl♥

In the arms of dark love
Hmmm..i'd be the rythm gutarist,and the band would be religious heavy metal like red or haste the day,and life would be fun but business to.

Ms.Reaper

I would love to be the lead singer since I can't play guitar or anything...I want it to be like a hard rock/grunge or metalcore band ^_^

Top Bottom