• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pick?

Yamato or Rebellion?

• Yamato

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Rebellion

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Re: If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pi

Lol rebellion all the way! I wanna feel like a monster when a hack the **** out of would be attackers. Besides, i'm thin and strong, so I don't think i'd have a problem using it. Besides, I've worked at a local renaissance festival for a while now, doing the swordsman show. It's supposed to be fake but the overly aggressive prematurely balding jerk-offs decide: "Hey, my marriage is a failure, my kids hate me, and I can barely provide a roof over their heads. Oh and not to mention the fact that my wife is probably cheating on me with the mail man... how about i try to beat the crap out of this 16 year old kid for a while." *takes a breath* SO I ACTUALLY had to learn how to use a sword. Though, outside of the topic completely, just thought I'd throw that in there since "Lexy" can't speak for his/herself. :p

Re: If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pi

You know? I always say if your gonna kill someone then do it quick and clean :sleep:
I've chosen Yamato.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

Darth Angelo;266492 said:
This isn't a thread about which one is better. It's asking what peoples personal preference is.

i was providing my personal preference along with my reason. no one else seems to have a problem with the way i worded it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin

I went with Rebellion for two reasons:

1) The poll choice is a pretty blue colour
2) No way am I picking up a sword that may or may not have bits of my twin brother in.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

^ I like red better than blue :p

I picked Yamato because
1 - use it in Iaido
2 - it's sharp enough to cut through a bullet
3 - Rebellion is one mother of a sword and I'm very petite ._.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME

^ lol rebellion can cut through bullets too >:3

Though it's not as cool when you have to cut through your own bullets :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

^ true...gah, I didn't think of that, I was just going on real life katanas >.<

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME

Ohhhh... lol I don't think I'd be ready to cut bullets if I had to. They're so fast you have to have the reaction time of a labor-doodle on speed :O

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

Yamato. Why? Because I think the sword looks kick ass, plus, both me and my girlfriend are major Vergil fans...so why not? :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people

Yamato, it looks more agile. Rebellion looks raw. I prefer agile. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

Yamato, Eastern design...It's a god damn katana.
Looking at it as a standpoint for weapons with no magical abilities, the Yamato would always be the better choice anyway, katanas are designed to be much more agile and durable than their Western design counter-parts, see: Rebellion.

So yeah, Yamato all the way, especially if I can pull off the Judgement/Dimension cut.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

^ I agree with Credo.

I love stuff with an Eastern origin

Meg

I love how technical a lot of people are getting when my only reason was I wouldn't be able to pick up Rebellion. :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

@meg: I know! The only reason I really chose Yamato was because me and my girlfriend really like Vergil xD!

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME

@ meg & blue:

So they fail?!

womp womp wommmmm.... :O

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

@Solid:

Nah, I think we're just surprised that people are putting so much thought into it XD

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^

YAY!! Yamato wins!! xDDD!!!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium

XD Yes, yes it does!!! Accept your fate, Rebellion fans!!! xP

rebellion is like a hammer <_<

MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BYE BYE REBELLION.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

BlueDevil;266984 said:
XD Yes, yes it does!!! Accept your fate, Rebellion fans!!! xP

*grabs Rebellion* Shush! Take that back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom