• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you met ____ in real life

Osaka

trollololol
but typing words, or even just writing words, has always been easier on me when it comes to communication.

Oh absolutely. It's just that stress, over many years, that's played it's part in the way I talk nowadays, which is sad. :< I hope as the years go on and hopefully I have less stress (or is that stupid of me to think?) that my speech won't come out so garbled.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Buy Master Vergil a medal
:D And I'd sponsor you to a fun day out with teh Master!

I doubt I would be anything like what people interpret me to be as on the forum. I'm not good with groups of people at all. I kind of disappear into the background, you know? (stupid enter button! - edit-) I'm also withdrawn when it comes to meeting new people, and it takes me a while to open up to them and trust them enough to be myself.
And THAT'S when you get to know me as I am on the forum. So....I'm the same in real life as I am on here, but I'm human too so I'm unlikely to be all hyper and silly right off the bat.

I think I'm sticking to the topic....but yeah, I don't think I need to specifically mention who I'd like to meet. You all know who you are :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm a bit of a social pariah/outcast/shy (believe it or not)
I do have a dry/singular wit, and depending on your type of humor... i can be a little funny.
I'm also a little moody too.

SpawnShooter: CHICKEN-HUNTING?! are you mad! They'd end up hunting me... evil bastards.
Any one who wanted a hug would get one... Chaos Master, Double-O-Snake ... Master Vergil who promised me a coffee and a chat :p
I would talk Dante and Kazuya-ness with Ebony, and insane Vergil-ness with Drakkar.
And have a herbal tea with Lexy.
I would also like to meet the utter legends that are LoD and go cider drinking with Credo.
There are alot of other people on the forum i would like to meet too.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm really withdraw and shy when I'm first meeting people, and I'm sort of a loner in real life, which is another reason I don't have many friends, or have hard times making them. Although after people break my shell, I'm one of the loudest, most out-spoken, sarcastic, and witty person they know of. Or that's what I've been told, at least.

I'd really want to meet DT and Tonks.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I'm really withdraw and shy when I'm first meeting people, and I'm sort of a loner in real life, which is another reason I don't have many friends, or have hard times making them. Although after people break my shell, I'm one of the loudest, most out-spoken, sarcastic, and witty person they know of. Or that's what I've been told, at least.

Ditto

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
What WOULD I be like in real life? :confused:
I'm not quite sure how to describe my personality. I can be very charming and lovable one moment, then snap and turn into this dark aura of barbs and sarcasm the next. It really depends on who you are to me. :p

-looks down at long list of people to meet-
Let's just say that if I've talked to you, I want to meet you. The reasons are various; mainly I'd like to compare the real you to the mental image in my head XD

Although I will say this. If you meet BD and me at the same time it will be quite the experience XDDD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
If any of you meet me, it will probably turn into a drinking contest very rapidly.
Whether you drink or not.

Top Bottom