• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you met ____ in real life

Meg

What do you think we would all act like in real life? :) Who would be the same, who would be different? Also, do you act any differently on the forums than you do in real life?

I imagine Ebony being the same actually. XD Lots of Dante! :D I also see CM, SpawnShooter, and SRS as acting the same, great guys that are fun to talk to! :D

I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am on here. The only difference (at all really) is that in real life I don't do any Lightning-ness. (I know! Crazy! :eek:)

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't know. I just know that I would sound terribly bad at english with my swedish accent. ;_;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My real personality would be more or less the same as I am online. Except the fact that I will hug Meg, Double-O-Snake, and Vergil'sBitch to death if I ever meet them in real life. :D

Meg

^ I would give you a hug to! As well as Spawn, SRS, and some others. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I'd hug any female friends of mine. ^_^ (don't like to hug guys for some reason)

Of course... I'd be a nice chatty face filled with the shallow random as I always am.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd show you all how awesome I think you all are, by telling you personally. And give quite a lot of you great big hugs :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
:Blushes at Meg's nice comments about me* I feel loved! :lol: Well actually I'd act the same in real life as I do here on the forums, the only difference is on the forums I water down my kindness and goofy ness a little so I won't scare people off :lol: (I'm VERY kind to people , I feel sad when I kill a roach. No I'm not kidding) And I'm SUPER jolly :lol: And If I saw Meg and DoS in real life I'd bear hug them, ^_^ and if I saw LoD and SS, and Spawn in real life I'd give them a respect filled brotherly hand shake. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Me in real life ---> -_-
And Aka yeah I did imagine you speaking english with swedish accent <.<

Meh, it's so awful. Sounds so unproffessional. Sounds so flawed... I can speak good english while I'm alone but as soon as I'm with others everything just becomes so wrong. ;_;

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I'm a lot more awkward offline. If you want someone to sit in deep thought with, just be sure not to sit shoulder to shoulder with me, since I never let anyone do that unless I have no choice. Talking? Yeah... That's where it gets truly awkward. Let's just say my social skills are bad.

As far as accents go, I can do a pretty good German one when I'm trying to use German for getting dogs to obey my commands. It works. Now to start learning German a bit more so I can make my Mastiff puppy listen. -_- I was learning Hebrew.

Osaka

trollololol
Meh, it's so awful. Sounds so unproffessional. Sounds so flawed... I can speak good english while I'm alone but as soon as I'm with others everything just becomes so wrong. ;_;

You sound like your describing me there lol. :p In my head it's all sound so perfect, but when I start to talk....I'm not good with conversation but I try and be as friendly as possible! (I'm nothing like I am on interwebz, only the sarcasm remains intact.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
We all get on here (as far as I know anyway! I keep) So I think we'd all get on in real life too. I'd promise not to be as annoying with the Dante-ness. :p I have to tone it down outside of here. I come here to unleash it on you poor people! I have to get it out! *explodes*

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
You sound like your describing me there lol. :p In my head it's all sound so perfect, but when I start to talk....I'm not good with conversation but I try and be as friendly as possible! (I'm nothing like I am on interwebz, only the sarcasm remains intact.)
My sense of humor is completely dry, and often times disturbed... I think everything that comes out of my mouth is breaking a rule, offending someone, or whatever other socially unwanted thing. Yay for perfectionism that messes with me after the words are said!

Osaka

trollololol
We all get on here (as far as I know anyway! I keep) So I think we'd all get on in real life too. I'd promise not to be as annoying with the Dante-ness. :p I have to tone it down outside of here. I come here to unleash it on you poor people! I have to get it out! *explodes*

I've come to learn that we all need somewhere on the net to blow off steam/ go a bit crazy and this place does the job. Besides, if I start running around professing my admiration/ love of all things Dante in the street, I'm sure I'd soon be saying hello to the friendly guys in white coats. :p

My sense of humor is completely dry, and often times disturbed... I think everything that comes out of my mouth is breaking a rule, offending someone, or whatever other socially unwanted thing. Yay for perfectionism that messes with me after the words are said!

I don't have the "breaking the rule" but sometimes I do tend to put my foot in it. It is embarrassing but before I know it I've said it. >=/

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I've come to learn that we all need somewhere on the net to blow off steam/ go a bit crazy and this place does the job. Besides, if I start running around professing my admiration/ love of all things Dante in the street, I'm sure I'd soon be saying hello to the friendly guys in white coats. :p

I don't have the "breaking the rule" but sometimes I do tend to put my foot in it. It is embarrassing but before I know it I've said it. >=/
For me, the internet is the least confusing method of communication. It has too much mystery behind it, but typing words, or even just writing words, has always been easier on me when it comes to communication.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
What a fun thread! ^_^ I would love to meet you all! (still waiting for a meet-up one day!) But among other things I would....

Take Meg dancing (dont know why, it would be fun and I love dancin)
Have a jam with Subject 64432B
Go raving with Aka, DT, LoD and Angelo Credo :cool:
Have a nice cuppa' with Ebony
Discuss art and zoology with Lexy
Buy Tonks a muffin
Shake hands with CM for his awesome reviews, news etc
Practice DBZ moves with SRS
Buy Master Vergil a medal
Take VB chicken hunting ;)

and obviously congratulate all the staff on the great job they do with the forums, enabling us to have this great place we can come to :)

But like I said, I would love to meet you all, so sorry if I forgot to mention anyone ;)

EDIT: and of course give you all a big ol' hug, male or female, your not gettin out of this one Aka!

Top Bottom