• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Had One Wish

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If you had only one wish, and it HAD to come true. What would you wish for?

I would wish to be with the person who makes me the most happiest and luckiest man on the planet :D

You?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Black Dragon Knight;153725 said:
for me i wish that the person i really love will live a wonderful and happy life.

for me i wish me will have a wonderful and happy life.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;153724 said:
I wish I could tell you, But if I did I would have to kill you.

I wish you wouldn't spam. What are you? Oblivious to the tons and tons of spamming comments that have happened lately? Jeez *smacks head* >_<

Black Dragon Knight;153725 said:
for me i wish that the person i really love will live a wonderful and happy life.

Nice wish. Mine is similar. As I know I would have a happy life, and so would they; if I were with them XD

Bandoor;153726 said:
for me i wish me will have a wonderful and happy life.

To me, I would view that as quite... Well, selfish. But I don't know you, so whatever ;)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;153727 said:
I wish you wouldn't spam. What are you? Oblivious to the tons and tons of spamming comments that have happened lately? Jeez *smacks head* >_<

no really... I wish I could tell you.

LordOfDarkness;153727 said:
To me, I would view that as quite... Well, selfish. But I don't know you, so whatever ;)

You pretty much just said the exact same thing I did. "I would wish to be with the person who makes me the most happiest and luckiest man on the planet " - Lord of Light

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;153728 said:
no really... I wish I could tell you.

You pretty much just said the exact same thing I did. "I would wish to be with the person who makes me the most happiest and luckiest man on the planet " - Lord of Light

No, it's completely different. Yours mentioned no sign of love, just your own needs. I mentioned love. Why exactly do you think I would wish to be with her? Of course to be happy, but to also make her happy too... But that would be two wishes, and this is just a one wish thing. And my happiness makes her happy also. So if she made me happy, then that would also make her happy too ^_^

See, don't assume things ;)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;153729 said:
No, it's completely different. Yours mentioned no sign of love, just your own needs. I mentioned love. Why exactly do you think I would wish to be with her? Of course to be happy, but to also make her happy too... But that would be two wishes, and this is just a one wish thing. And my happiness makes her happy also. So if she made me happy, then that would also make her happy too ^_^

See, don't assume things ;)

Not at all.
You could be a fat 4$$ that just sits around all day while she does your dishes buys you crap. takes you out to dinner, etc.

Now that is one selfish wish.

Don't assume things. ;)

PS- You didn't mention love. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;153730 said:
Not at all.
You could be a fat 4$$ that just sits around all day while she does your dishes buys you crap. takes you out to dinner, etc.

Now that is one selfish wish.

Don't assume things. ;)

PS- You didn't mention love. :p

That is so completely irrelevant. What the hell is your problem? Stop spamming and trolling, jeez... I give up on people like you, I really do. This is exactly why topics are being closed every day, because of mindless people who have nothing better to do than to post irrelevant things that are the complete opposite/have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Either say your wish, or don't. If you can't even say your wish, do not post in the thread. That is really simple, even a child could figure out the logic there >_<

You just made a huge assumption about me, one I found offensive; and one that was 100% false.

And the love part was pretty obvious, wow :O Give me some strength. This topic will last five more minutes, if it is going to display such off-topic behaviour in an un-serious nature in such short time of being posted up.

I apologize for my offtopicness. Either say your wish, or don't... If you won't, then don't post; simple.

~Thanks.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I would wish for my own island so I could get away from all the people that seem to p*ss me off on a day to day basis. On my island I would have everything I could ever want. Including a private jet, with it I will shuttle my friends to my island for crazy awesome fun. :D

LoD that kid is well...forget it I'll get banned, just ignore list him. I did it about two months ago and it was one of the smartest decisions I ever made.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
for me and all my friends, and their friends and families to have a happy life, and to just have a good life

its my usual wish as its not selfish, but it is at the same time, getting myself something, but i'm also giving something to all my friends, friends of friends and all their familes XD

Sparda™

Have will, enough will and determination to do stuff with my own strength and shape them as I want to.

Bandoor;153724 said:
I wish I could tell you, But if I did I would have to kill you.

You'd get shot in your own room, trust me.

Jaska

Magician
i wish i had alot of money :p
simple as that, and as unfortunate it is, money does make the world go round lol!

Top Bottom