• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Could Put a Gun to People's Head to Force Them to Play Any Game...

Meg

As I have already said, you've all made your point. Now please stop derailing the thread. If you don't like this thread's topic or how it was worded, you don't have to post in it.

Stop derailing. Make a new thread if you want or take it to PMs.

I'm not going to warn ya'll again.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I remember being absolutely smitten by the RPG The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age. Great combat, fine characters, an amazing OST which was partially taken from the movies, and the rest of the OST was made to resemble their tracks (I think). It's not that it was unpopular, but it didn't really get amazing reviews, except from IGN, it seems (8.5/10).

Then there's Lost Odyssey, which was ignored by many people, probably because it wasn't called Final Fantasy -- even though it pretty much was. Square Enix haven't made a real Final Fantasy game in years, which isn't surprising since the creator of FF, along with the composer, left a long time ago to found Mistwalker. Aside from that, the director of the best FF games has been demoted to producer, meaning he has no real influence on the final product.

LOTR: War in the North was surprisingly fun, and while not great, still not worth ignoring.

And uuh... yeah, I don't remember 95% of the games I've owned, and I sold them all, so... oh well :p

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'd force a little kid to play five nights at freddy's in the dark. i'm a lil sadist like that

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
theoretically speaking would make my sister play eternal darkness sanity's requiem

Top Bottom