• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have your own games room...

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
...what would you have in it? How would you decorate it? Where would you have it?
Pictures welcome :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
A big TV, of course.:p I also have some tower speakers on marble blocks in storage at my parent's which would be really good in a gaming room.
And I'd have a lot of shelves for my games, walkthrough guides and game character figures. I'd also get a bigger sofa and some big beanbag chairs.

As for decorations, I'd have some gaming and movie posters in frames, and game character figures.

And if I had room, I'd have a pool table, darts board and a Dance dance revolution gaming machine- the one where you use hands and feet to play.:p

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
nice size tv. bikini poster of lara croft on my door. a ps4, n64, wii under my tv. pentagrams on the floor like in DMC. a sword mantle holding rebellion, yamato, death's scythe, and the prince of persia's scimitar. i'd have a coat rack with dante's jacket from DmC and starkiller's jedi adventure robes. thats about it

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Nice sized TV with those really comfortable gaming chairs. One of those mini fridges stocked with nothing but water, Yoohoo, and pizza lunchables. And a nice stereo to play some music while gaming.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's called my living room, I guess. Only thing I would alter is to have an even bigger screen, wall-mounted. Everything else I need is already here ^^

IncarnatedDemon

I would put up posters of my favourite games.

Have a really nice sofa/chair
Decent size monitor
...and a cerebus incase someone tries to enter the room to play.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have everything I need. Big TV and huge speakers blazin. It's like cinema here when I play Resident Evil 4. Creepy it gets too realistic at night. Currently buying up more Miku Hatsune stash. A new T-shirt is coming soon yay! Oh this was off topic. I mean I need more Miku on the walls. Yeah!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i have one of the spare rooms turned into one i have a recliner armchair a mini pool table a dartboard surround sound a 50 inch plasma tv my xbox a mini fridge ive game and car posters up on the walls it didnt cost that much to do either

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
50 inch tv, dart board, pool table, football table, consoles, jukebox (full of duran duran and tenpole tudor music), painted blue with pics of Vergil EVER FUDGING WHERE of course :3

Top Bottom