• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could choose the gameplay music, which artist would you choose?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The title explains it all. I would like Metallica to do the music for DMC4 if I had the choice. I would also like Godsmack to do it aswell ;)

Mobfigurz

Evanescence, call me what you will for saying that, but Amy Lee's voice coupled with some amazing solo's on the guitar could keep **** interesting. Amy's voice is powerful and very atmospheric, something about her.

Instrumentals, I'd go with an Orchestral group and a good composer, such as Wojciech Kilar.

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
well...I would have to say Godsmack will do fine...take Prince of Persia 2 for example,it sounded cool ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I would like Evenesense or Lacuna Coil to do the music awell. They have the Gothic metal feel to it and it would sound great.

Mobfigurz

As I stated above, I would go with Evanescence any day of the week.

Not only does Amy have an Amazingly powerful voice, but it addes something unique to the music, a soulful, echoing verse. Aahh, SOLD

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
anit4e;21687 said:
well...I would have to say Godsmack will do fine...take Prince of Persia 2 for example,it sounded cool ;)

well, have to go for this one too, Godsmack would sound cool

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I have a Rammstein song that would go really well with it...well, apart from the German Lyrics lol :lol:

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
I think stone sour or slipknot would fit in really
well with the new dmc game.especially stone sour's
old single 'get inside.' I goes really well with dmc.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
With SkipKnot there is too much screaming. I think something more or less like progressive metal with a Japanese metal style of twist...I do not know who does such a thing, but I think Tool would do it well lol ;)

Devil Razer

Drifter
Probably go for disturbed or breaking benjamin

i would say powerman 5000 but didnt they do the dmc3 OST ifnot it sounded very much like them

XicoPT

Rhapsody of Fire, Linkin Park, Dragon Force, Disturbed...well so many bands for a game like this

Chrysander

I think instrumental metal would be more appropriate than a lot of these bands. I think it would be distracting having a singer. In DMC3, the vocals were more like spoken words through an audio effect. But to have an actual singer... I think it'd ruin the effect. So if they took the vocals off the tracks, I think most of the heavy metal artists mentioned would be fine. I think anything softer would not suit this game at all.

Top Bottom