• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If we pit DMC 4 Dante against early Goku (Upto Kaioken X4), who would win?

luckiest charm

It's not kid Goku that he/she is talking about. He/She means the Goku after the training with King Kai in which he's got Kaioken.

Actually he went to King Kai after dying with Piccolo's special beam cannon. That killed Raditz as well.
I am talking about the time when Goku was fighting Raditz. If Goku gains Kaio-Ken, Dante would loose hands down.

A regular Kamehameha without Kaio-Ken is not that strong to destroy anything more than 5-6 buildings in line of fire.

By the way, I am female, so you can cut out the 'he/she' thing. :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I was just wondering, if we put the very best of Dante, against adult Goku at the start of Dragon Ball Z, with a power level of around 25000 when he countered Vegeta's galick gun with a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha .. who would win?
Technically speaking Goku's Kaioken from saiyan saga would obliterate any Dante(except for maybe if he has unlimited Sparda DT or Majin DT).

The problem here is that Dante cannot match Goku's speed while in kaioken he may have considerable amount of weapons&projectiles but Goku clearly is much faster and his Ki attacks would pretty much make it one hit K.O for dante.

And not to mention Goku after the gravity room training is pretty much a planet buster.

luckiest charm

So what can we conclude?

Now its getting on Goku's side. If anything goes faster than light, Dante can barely move an inch before Goku crushes him with absolutely no problem.

I have not watched Dragon Ball yet, just Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT.

Top Bottom