• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if VERGIL

RazielVergil

if VERGIL was alive in DMC4,wat role do u think he would hav played?(assume tat he never became NELO ANGELO).my thinking wud tat he will get his YAMATO back..any other ideas guys?

Sparda™

RazielVergil;121687 said:
if VERGIL was alive in DMC4,wat role do u think he would hav played?(assume tat he never became NELO ANGELO).my thinking wud tat he will get his YAMATO back..any other ideas guys?

If he would have never turned into Nelo Angelo, he wouldn't bother looking for Yamato, because he'd have It already...<_<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think it'd be somewhere along the lines of Vergil taking Yamato back by force, most probably killing Nero in the process...Hey, a man can dream can't he?

Evil Nero

Nero would ... be dead?

Or he'd recognise the potential and try and awaken his DT like he did to Dante :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm still 50/50 over the Vergil being in Nero thing. As far as I'm concerned, Yamato awoken Vergil's power as a kid in the manga; while in DMC3 Vergil recites how Rebellion finally awoken Dante's. Yamato was orginally Sparda's given to Dante/Vergil for this reason and to pass on a legacy. Vergil is presumed dead (by Dante) as far as we know; and since Nero was born with Sparda's blood, why not pass of a monument to another master to weild? Afterall, Dante did say to give to someone in the family. Who says that had Nero weilded Rebellion that Nero would have taken Dante's DT? Not to mention that there's the possibility that Dante could have also restored Yamato.

Top Bottom