• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If someone wondered where LysseC has been...

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
...the answer is: trying to catch up with my life, which seems to be changing faster than I can adjust to.
Nothing major, but I realizedI had some things I wanted to do other than spending my whole free time on the net (which is still great, but I realized it can't be everything for me). This means I am reorganizing my daily schedule, and will be spending less time in the forums. I will still be active, but with much less frequency, and pop in here and there in some threads that catch my attention and to which I think I can contribute without repeating myself too much (I think I said almost everything I could think about DMC/DmC, so I don't want to annoy people with singing the same tune again and again...).
However, I still check the forums almost everyday, so if someone likes to have a word with me, well, you know what buttons to use!

Onecrazymonkey1

Your intelligence and kindness never annoys me. I know I don't come on here a lot due to life (sorry about that), it's too bad how it gets in the way sometimes. I just wanted to say that even if you're not leaving, I'm glad I got to know you. <3<3<3

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Your intelligence and kindness never annoys me. I know I don't come on here a lot due to life (sorry about that), it's too bad how it gets in the way sometimes. I just wanted to say that even if you're not leaving, I'm glad I got to know you. <3<3<3

*tight hug for her secret twin on the other side of the ocean*

Edit:
And I may very well use this occasion to say a great thank to all of you on this forum, for making me feel very welcome in this community. :)

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
YOU'RE BACK!!!
tumblr_m6tpq5hF591r3sdl3.gif

oooohhh. this is so frikityfrackittywikitaywacityflipityflappin awesome!!!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
YOU'RE BACK!!!
tumblr_m6tpq5hF591r3sdl3.gif

oooohhh. this is so frikityfrackittywikitaywacityflipityflappin awesome!!!
You just had to use that Ouran Host Club gif. You know how much I like that show, dude. Now I have to keep a handkerchief on my person for the next three days because of Haruhi Fujioka. *nosebleeds*
haruqy3.jpg

I just can't choose. She's hot in any form. )=

Top Bottom