• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If it were possible which three styles would you combine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Trickster, Swordmaster and Gunslinger.

All the Devil Arms' moves + All the Guns' moves + Trickster's superior mobility = An almost invincible warrior.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Trickster (you own the sky)
Swordsmaster (you get great ranks and enjoy beating the demons)
Quicksilver (just try and catch me:p )

Vencedor

Honestly i'd be happy with just two, trickster and swordmaster. Those are really the only two i use anyway but if i had another i guess i'd pick gunslinger, some of those moves are really cool

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Trickster + everything.
Trickster+Gunslinger + Swordmatster would be nice. Opposites attract.

raging war

proud gamer
:D i guess i would combine trickster,quiksilver, and swordmaster. im thinking it would be frikinn awesome.

lady is supposedly going to be in the game. shes supposedly tracking nero. but its not definite

X_nick_X

Trickster+gun slinger
trickster+ sword master

Might be a bit of topic but i heard in dmc4 you are able to switch between styles in a fight.;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
X_nick_X;35417 said:
Trickster+gun slinger
trickster+ sword master

Might be a bit of topic but i heard in dmc4 you are able to switch between styles in a fight.;)

yeah which means this thread is now meaningless coz you can use any 4 at any time on dmc4!

Ryoichi

Swordmaster (I am the Sword God. P|-|[-/-\R /\/\[-!)
Gunslinger (I like the charge attack. :p)
Quicksilver (They can't touch what they can't... eh... touch. ;D)

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Oeh...
1 Swordmaster, Gunslinger, Trickster = Ultimate fighting warrior with speed, attack force and heavy long range attacks.

2 Royal Guard, Quicksilver, Doppelganger = Ultimate tactician, all defensive stats. Think about being able to fire off royal guards in quicksilver while doppelganger does the rest?

I think number 1 would be most fun though :D

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
Sword Master, Royal Guard and Trickster...
and i would be very happy, if Devil Trigger was endless with the costum of Dante from DMC1..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom