• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante FINALLY got a Girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Man I have seen this question being asked on alot of other DMC related forums, and so I want to post a thread on the topic. What would happen if Dante had a girlfriend?

Arwen

Lost Soul
She'd either get killed or condemned to the demon world. Either that or she'd just leave him. I don't see Dante keeping a girl for long.

Arwen

Lost Soul
He did chill out and go all dark later though. The only problem with that is who's gona kill you first Dante or the demons. JK

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I think they are gonna have kids, then she dies, the kids go missing and appear in another DMC game...wow

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Then Dante's life would become really miserable:p
It would be better if Vergil had a girlfriend, he wouldn't be affected as much.
Or if he cared and she was killed by a devil he could have turned to be a good guy...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Dante's wrath;23391 said:
Dante h8s annoying people.
annoying people/babies or lttle kids.

well most of em.

he'd ef her, and that count's towards us, if you don't know, why would you say somthing like that about us!?o_O

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Nope plain and simple Dante just aint the type for girl friends although as he matured he seemed to be more commeted and less cocky.

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
"I don't see Dante having kids. That's my view anyway."

"Dante h8s annoying people.
annoying people/babies or lttle kids.

well most of em."

Thank God some people actually share my view:) :) :)

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
i think he would have a gf for a short time but she would probebly leave him or kick his *** which ever came first :p besides he has already shown he wants children from one of his final lines from DMC 1

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Toreador;26074 said:
i think he would have a gf for a short time but she would probebly leave him or kick his *** which ever came first :p besides he has already shown he wants children from one of his final lines from DMC 1

Oh that is a good point! He says, "Send my regards to my son". Man I forgot that lol :p Thanks

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL :lol: I haven't played the original DMC in ages...hmm...might play it.

PS.Sorry if this is off-topic, but round two of the Graphics competition Steven and I are having is up-vote for the DMC sig you like the most on page 2!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well he could have been mocking mundus but he also may have been serious. And i kinda see him as sort of having a girlfriend after dmc1...hello Trish? after a while of being his partner, they'd probably eventually sleep together...and then well they'd go from there...i think i make it pretty clear in my story -how i think Dante feels about Trish- that is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom