• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
here are some little sisters for you ;D
sister no1
sister no2
sisterno3
sister no4

I__m_not_a_GothyLoly_by_LuxfeRulez.jpg

Lucifer's angel

I was thinking about the name Lilith means Of the night. Lilith is the name of a character in Darkstalkers which is a Capcom game.(she is on the left of my sig Morrigan her older sister is on the right.)
I think the name Melantha it means Dark flower... would be good name for her. Her when she does a devil trigger she could be purple, as Dante is red and Vergil is blue.The guns and the picture of those weapons I saw would be good... Lucia style but instead of daggers guns :) This just my thoughts though. I play a lot of role playing games online and create charactors, which is quite fun.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Lucifer's angel;39148 said:
Her when she does a devil trigger she could be purple

i dont think she could be purple. Sparda is purple isnt he? well, i would think maybe pink, because she is a girl....but thats my thoughts, its not up to me ^_^

Lucifer's angel

Demons Destiny;39996 said:
i dont think she could be purple. Sparda is purple isnt he? well, i would think maybe pink, because she is a girl....but thats my thoughts, its not up to me ^_^

I thought he was blood red? anyway pink??? that's a bit sexist :O
jk But pink for a dmc charrie? come off it no.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
well, i thought because shes a girl, pink may be an answer, sorry for being sexist ^_^
sparda is purple and dante is blood red.
Well maybe if they sister was a goth, then she can have black :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom