• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for DmC Nero

If Nero was to come back.....

• Cambion

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Devil Hunter

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Your other ideas

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

AcidX_Y

Exactly I don't think there rebooted there only slightly different
A reboot doesn't completely change the characters. There still needs to be something that ties them to the originals, In DmC's case: The Weapons. If there was a complete change it might as well be a new franchise.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
All down to opinion dude I woukd be preferred if they kept the names only changed everything else different weapons different parents no mundus but everyone has a different view on it they would still be Dante and Vergil but they could have been vastly different I don't want an arguement just saying what I think

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
But that would be a bit too DMC-like.

His clothes would probably be a little more modern and less anime-like.
Slap.gif

WE ARE STAYING DMC like and you are gonna like it!!

(and yes, that IS a Twilight GIF)

What I personally would like to see from a new Nero is some terribly deformed halfling thing. Maybe two arms with human attacks. Then from there with the Right or Left Trigger activates his Nephilem or Abomination attacks. Like Dante's and Vergil's attacks together. It would also be great to have him as a boss in a Dante story mode.

What I personally would like to see from a new Nero is some terribly deformed halfling thing. Maybe two arms with human attacks. Then from there with the Right or Left Trigger activates his Nephilem or Abomination attacks. Like Dante's and Vergil's attacks together. It would also be great to have him as a boss in a Dante story mode.

Top Bottom