• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for Dante's daughter

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nico seems like a fangirl of his

Maybe something will happen there ha

A stuttering genius inventor slash cambion demon Hunter being the result

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I would like a daughter for Dante, I love the interaction between patty and dante image that whit her daughter, also i think that Trish would be the perfect girl for him, dmc 5 pretty established that lady and dante never were in a relation by what morrison said (but who knows) Lucia? Nhaaa who care about That poor developed character...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish is identical to his mother apart from a different Hair style though

So that would be sick if he got with her

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
He is like that with lady too , and women in the anime and other places

He just has good chemistry with women

Vergil95

T
He is like that with lady too , and women in the anime and other places

He just has good chemistry with women
That's not what I mean, I was talking about how they are good togheter, like dmc 1 when they share a Hugh before the island explode or the ending when they fight together... Whit lady and other girl dante is simply joking, while for Trish he even cry for her, they share true sentiment that I didn't see whit other

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero isn't all human , he is a cambion

Also his feelings to Trish are deeper than sexual or relationship ones

So it would be creepy and I doubt Dante will ever get together with a demon identical to his mother

Especially after the trauma involving his mother as a child

Vergil95

But with Nero being all human, Dante’s daughter should be the opposite.
Nero is 3/4 human and 1/4 demon i guess, if i remember correctly they also sayd this in an interview.... It s not full human, how did you think he turned into demon if he was completely human?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Any more thoughts about that if Dante had a daughter instead? Lucia's best fit for a mother due to being full demon.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd prefer if he got with beryl or maybe morrigan from mvc , or else someone new since lady was taken off the table

Lucia clearly has some feelings for Dante , but he is completely indifferent to her and it's obvious he ain't interested

I mean he hasn't gone near her in a decade

Although my feelings are based on me not wanting him to be with Lucia as I really didn't like her character

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin
You are taking this way too seriously, chill out.

In my defense, the game does hint at Dante x Trish in Morrison's letters (i think).

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Character profile for Trish if I remember right , I will have a look later and see exactly where
The one which talks about how inexperienced was Nero?
I just asking since I don't remember see/read anything that indicates that, but I wouldn't be surprised with that . Japan is known for some "weird" decisions and stuff. ( Like some very disturbing animes, mangas ,miscellaneous stuff, etc.). It's better to be prepared for anything.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What if Dante's daughter would have the ability to possess demonic armor? Summon special types of armor? Think Fairy Tail's Erza.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
my_oc__devil_may_cry_5___bianca_by_dante_564_dclejl3-pre.jpg

bianca___the_daughter_of_dante_by_dante_564_dcer0ku-pre.jpg

Top Bottom