• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for Bloody Palace, Co-op and more content.

So I just finished Dmc 5 last night and without spoiling anything... it just left me wanting more, I am going to be playing this game for a long time to come and with Bloody Palace coming as a free update next month I got to thinking on some ideas that I would personally like to see added to the game.

First off the Bloody Palace (BP) gets more difficult the more floors you clear with the last 10 or so floors usually on par with Dante Must Die mode and at every 20 floor intervals you face off against one of the random single player bosses. It would be cool if we could play the BP alone or co-op (maybe even splitscreen?) with up to 2 other players. I think Capcom once stated that they would add more playable characters if enough players asked for it so then you could pick between a number of characters and join in with other players and try out some sick combo's and attacks.

Secondly, one nice feature I like about Dmc 5 is you get 1 gold orb as a daily login bonus, so why not add daily or even weekly BP missions?
A few examples could be to clear a number of floors in a single session or to defeat a set number of enemies or bosses across multiple sessions and you would be rewarded with either

-red orbs
-extra purple or blue orb fragment to make you even more powerful
-gold orbs
-new moves
-new outfits
-new weapon skins

Thirdly apart from BP what if we had another Survival type mode with its own set of daily and weekly missions, where you can play on different areas from the single player and these maps would each have a unique layout with choke points, enemies, hazards and maybe even hidden items and instead of being a fixed number of rounds it would be endless to see how far you can go either alone or with other players.

Lastly wouldn't it be cool if we got mini episode like missions of other characters like Lady or Trish similar to Vergil's Downfall in the DmC reboot game that was like about 6 or 7 missions long that adds more to the game and story with new or old characters with their own upgrades and move sets?

Other than that Dmc 5 was a great game and I enjoyed and still am enjoying every minute of it and I really hope that there is more to come after the Blood Palace update.

Top Bottom