• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I will buy DmC if DMC 5 is announced

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that seems like a waste of time since there is the possibility DMC5 would never happen.

better off spending your time worry about other things.

seraphmaycry

dude think about this for a moment capcom killed the old sereis with dmc2 the old sereis does not have any hope this new series however... well apparently its the most talked about game of 2013 nuff said

VergilNeroDante

no there is a possibility for the original series and you guys always lead back to DMC 2, everyone thinks it killed the series, well honestly just because it was "bad" doesnt mean it cant be continued. It left with a cliffhanger at the end of it so its still good to go from there. Either way your points are wrong. Being the game that everyone talked about must be a joke because i dont see where it is and on the internet you can post alot of invalid things to grasp the attention, of zombie-minded retards to get them to think otherwise about a game.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Capcom isn't gonn;'a look at DMC5 untill after the feedback and returns from DmC finish up for ths year. Depending on how well the Alt Universe angle goes will determine what direction the franchise goes in from there. if it's recieved very well, it's likely DmC2 will be greenlit.

seraphmaycry

no there is a possibility for the original series and you guys always lead back to DMC 2, everyone thinks it killed the series, well honestly just because it was "bad" doesnt mean it cant be continued. It left with a cliffhanger at the end of it so its still good to go from there. Either way your points are wrong. Being the game that everyone talked about must be a joke because i dont see where it is and on the internet you can post alot of invalid things to grasp the attention, of zombie-minded retards to get them to think otherwise about a game.

and yet calling me a retard has not changed how the universe works i believe it killed the sereies because after it went from OMFG its dante to whats dmc? a reboot is the only way we can restore what the game deserves which is for everyone to be reveling in dantes awesome. im going to restate my opinion because it is a very good point DmC is the most talked about game of the year was any games of the original series like that? no ok its another game of what, thousands?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
dude think about this for a moment capcom killed the old sereis with dmc2 the old sereis does not have any hope this new series however... well apparently its the most talked about game of 2013 nuff said

DMC2 didn't kill it, cause DMC3 came back with vengeance.

tumblr_ln9sjb240d1qj9ec8o1_500.gif

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind

There is "NO REDEMPTION" for you, as the song says.

Top Bottom