• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think this is ****ed up!!

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!

Now it sounds more like she's very naive & trying to hard to keep a relationship because she's love stupid.
Love effects people that way, it's Red Kryptonite to those that are new to love.
Doing & saying ridiculous things to impress someone, she's not corrupted it's just Red Kryptonite.
What's red kryptonite? It's true when they say love makes you blind. This is her mess, she reaps what she sow. She made her bed and now she has to sleep in it. Or however that saying goes. To be honest I think she needs to get her ass beat. If you repeat the same mistake over over over over. Then she has to learn her lesson the hard way...*sigh* she's done this to many times, to get away with it!

Vergillicious

And like the Red kryptonite effects Superman differently with each exposure, those new to love maybe effected differently with each exposure.

Like my friend who wanted to marry his first girlfriend, after that relationship ended found new love & gave her an expensive gift, ($800.00)
After that relationship ended, found new love & let the girlfriend use his car even though she's a very bad driver...........She wreaked it & he's still paying off the damages.

All this happen his last year of highschool & a few years after.
And while his family tried asking him to slow down & think carefully about things.
He'd get upset saying nobody supported him. So he did things his way anyway.

Love is awesome ain't it lol.

I know I have no room to talk about my friend. But WOW!! If he keeps that up he's going to get into some serious debt. And sounds like he's got a real rough road ahead.

Vergillicious

It becomes a burden to you worrying over stupid things they do in the name of love & you don't want to see them hurt but it's an anchor dragging you down in the process.

Sometimes the best thing to do & best way to be there for them is to throw your hands up in the air & say you're on your own.

Let them get the full experience of love they think they've found just so they'll learn from it, & maybe they'll become a little bit better prepared for they're next experience.
As well as lift so of the burden of worry off you.

I'm not saying totally lose them as a friend, & i'm not saying be there every step holding their hand.
I'm saying be there in case they fall so they won't feel alone.

I understand, and thank you, to everyone that supported me on this. I really appreciate it! And I'll need to have a chat with her about this more. *sigh* Just going through a rough time but everyone does. And all I can do is keep on going forward and not look back *looks back and takes a peek* ahh ****..I'm stuck again lol

Top Bottom