• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some GBA action games

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Finally dusted off my Wii for some inexplicable reason and started playing through Final Fantasy VI again. Aaaand, for some reason, I crave some good action games for the GBA. Be it a shooter, or a hack and slash - just something fun.

So far, I've got:
-Mega Man Zero (all four!)
-Blackthorne
-Medal of Honor: Infiltrator
-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

You guys got any other recommendations?

The Good Gentleman

Hah. :p Just before I checked this thread, I looked up some old ass ROM CD's I had hanging about and loaded both Battle Network 2 and Dawn of Sorrow. Though to be honest, I would be hard pressed to call the BN series "action." It's....I dunno. Real-time card battling?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure was a pretty solid beat 'em up for the GBA.
For some reason it's one of the thousands of Dragon Ball games that end the game with King Piccolo instead of Majunior but it's still a really fun game.

The Good Gentleman

Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure was a pretty solid beat 'em up for the GBA.
For some reason it's one of the thousands of Dragon Ball games that end the game with King Piccolo instead of Majunior but it's still a really fun game.
That was the point where Toriyama actually wanted to end DB originally. So, maybe, he had the tiniest bit of creative input with some of them? Or maybe the developers honored that?

Top Bottom