• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't Enter the cheat code for some reason. am i doing something wrong?

I hold onto L1, R1, L2, R2 and rotate the left analong stick left.

it dosen't say what direction to rotate it.

Can somebody tell me what im doing wrong

its for DMC3 Special edition for PS2

PS the only reson why im using the cheat is i can't beat the game on Dante must die, and that's how u unlock sparda. so if i use the code i can get sparda.

Tyles

It's different for the Special Edition. I think gamefaqs.com specifies that. I think it's L1, R1, L2, R2, but not rotate...I think you've got to hold both analog sticks in a certain direction instead or rotating the left one.

D

Deleted member 209

I cheat all the time on PC, onli on the sims 2 tho mind u..

u can't live on the money u earn in that game.

D

Deleted member 209

no I don't play much on PC other then Fable and Sims , I think there's too many keys so I could'nt play a game like DMC I wouldn't even get past the first level coz I have to keep looking down.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I don't want to boast, but I can kill Vergil #3 without any damage and with no DT only with Beowulf and this is on PC

D

Deleted member 209

well...

I guess that's something to boast about :p I played doom and died on the first level where the z-sector his hiding behind the crates and the zombies stumble out from the shadows. And that was because I couldn't c nethin :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom